Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Just make sure your asleep by Strictly and I’m a celeb’
NO AINSLEY, ‘make sure YOU’RE asleep...’ ffs

Reactions: 3
I wonder how the market went, reckon she interacted a bit more with the stall holders this time???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still cannot for the life of me fathom why having a couple of these markets a year warrants giving up her actual proper job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno but she was wearing one of her sporty dresses...shock 🙄

I wish she’d take a match to those dresses, they’re bloody awful!

I wonder how the market went, reckon she interacted a bit more with the stall holders this time???

There didn’t seem to be much build up to the one this year, it was advertised constantly last year! Maybe they aren’t as popular as she thinks they are!

I still cannot for the life of me fathom why having a couple of these markets a year warrants giving up her actual proper job.

She only did it to copy off another lady that does seasonal markets in Derbyshire every year, she owns a company called Fabulous places. If I remember rightly, Ainsley worked with her on something, then she decided to set up her own markets - so rather than coming up with something original and putting work into something, she just decided to profit of her ideas instead 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why would you be commenting on this thread yet go to the market?! The point is we are not fans of hers lol

Reactions: 3
What I dont get is the times she puts these markets on. Generally, pay day for most places is either right at the end of the month, or the starts. Yet she does her markets on the 20th-28th (or something like that) when people are waiting on their pay!
Correct me if I'm wrong though

Reactions: 4
This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. Ainsley has left the house in something that is NOT a spotty dress from Zara 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s still sporting those crazy eyes and that fake smile 😂

Also how many times did she say ‘becuss’ On her stories?! I’m sure she’s doing it on purpose to annoy us tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2