Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she needs to buy ‘sassy pants’ some new clothes, that rainbow romper is nearly slicing her in half 😬

Reactions: 3
I also think she’s hyped up what happened- if that were the case she would have been kept in longer and like someone else said they would have cannulated her- and any notmal
Human ( regardless of being a mother) finds an unresponsive child - you call 999- you yell in the street begging neighbours for help, you throw them in the car and drive the 7 minutes to a and e! You do not find a thermometer- you can tell a child is too hot by touching them ( if you know your child well!) and call 111!!!!!! I honestly worry about those kids! UNFOLLOW people- then she will have to go back to “normal” life - and start to parent!
When my 2year old was unresponsive, following a few visits to the GP, being told it’s a cold...my ‘mama instincts’ led me to pick up my other child and run barefoot to the neighbours to bang on the door, shouting and leaving her there, so she did not witness her poorly sister/ambulance.
My husband used his ‘daddy instincts’ to call an ambulance and use first aid knowledge while we waited. I ended up at the hospital in my husband’s slippers that were 6 sizes too big!
Our daughter was ok in the end, bless the NHS and wonderful staff...at no point did I think to even text immediate family until I knew what was going on.
How can you broadcast, to thousands, an image of your child in that state without knowing they are going to be ok? Thank the instincts of the medical staff that ensured Olive was ok.
I am saddened at the money over morals attitude of these influencers, how are people commenting and not questioning the ethics of these ‘mama instincts ‘ that led to thinking of engagement boosting before comforting your own child?!

Reactions: 18
I’ve lost my patience with this girl today. She’s been gifted a holiday to Darwin forest next to Matlock saying she lives locally. You don’t live locally you live in derby a good 40 mins away. My family go here every Xmas and pay around £2k for it. This girl who exploits her children for money is being handed things for free that people work their asses off for. Enraged 😂

Reactions: 16
Hiding again in the picture. Oakley in front and holding olive to hide once again . 🙄we can still see you We are not blind .lolllllllll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg you are on a mini break down the rd. give it a rest. not her. Oh here is a link to my top I was wearing the other day . Omg really yawnnnnnnnnn.

Omg. Honestly. Look at the kids drinks! My children are far from organic & kale based but I would never let them drink something like that! But hey, those drinks are so insta so I guess it’s fine!

At least she’s has changed her insta filter!

Reactions: 4
Well I called the Matlock things days ago. Obvious. But she’s left her bleeping black bin out on the street. So obvious she isn’t at home with that and her instagram. Don’t wanna be her home insurance company.

• Angry
That's very low of her trying to cash in on her seems To me she did that and the. Surprise a trip away nice on ainsley you got a hol with Darwin escapes something else you may has well have begged for bore the hell of no one cares tbh

Reactions: 1
Kids at the table doing the Forky no chit chat coming from either of the kids no conversation very few words in general. Obviously issues No actual talking . What is this .?what you making ? Dad looks 😴🤪

Well I called the Matlock things days ago. Obvious. But she’s left her bleeping black bin out on the street. So obvious she isn’t at home with that and her instagram. Don’t wanna be her home insurance company.
Christ. Unless she lives in an exceptionally safe area, then that's a ridiculous thing to do!

Omg. Honestly. Look at the kids drinks! My children are far from organic & kale based but I would never let them drink something like that! But hey, those drinks are so insta so I guess it’s fine!

At least she’s has changed her insta filter!
Can’t be good for Olives blood sugar levels 😩😂

Reactions: 5
Why has she not asked a friend or a neighbour to pull it in like s bloody normal person!? That said, we went away once and got back to find the free local paper had been hanging out of our letter box all weekrnd- completely forgot about it.🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.