Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to recall that she put photos of olive on insta when she was in hospital when she was tiny. I just don't understand why you would post a photo of your child at such a vulnerable moment. I've unfollowed, it's just too much bullshit for me
Yep me 2 got rid after all this bullshit . Like many others have got rid .

Reactions: 2
I'm slightly confused because what happened between the "paramedics arrived but couldn't get a response" bit, to her seemingly sitting up in the ambulance?

I'm slightly confused because what happened between the "paramedics arrived but couldn't get a response" bit, to her seemingly sitting up in the ambulance?
Fully clothed!

The whole ‘paramedics couldn’t get a response’ thing is pure lies. They couldn’t get a response?! What, so she was dead then?! Paramedics rarely patients to an ambulance unless they’re stable enough to be moved. If someone was unresponsive, they’d work on them until they at least became responsive again. She’s sat up with clothes on? Oh dear I’m getting angrier every time I read the caption because it’s lies!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise boss babe has been for a run . Here's to 4 weeks of post gym pics to put up with before it's all a distant memory again 🙈 and all the content is back to Cornwall 2020

Reactions: 4
I had a brief look at comments (got bored after a few OMG HUNNNN SO HORRID FOR YOUs) and someone has commented saying their partner/husband/whatever got a text off the Dad saying olive was in hospital but didn’t reply why she was there. So typical - bet they were there texting everyone they know for the pure drama and attention of it all- it definitely wasn’t as serious as she’s made out either. The girl just had her blood sugar drop. Probably because ainsley fed her sugary crap for breakfast and her body was crying out for some actual nutrition

Reactions: 5
The more people unfollow her - the less her children will suffer! Please all unfollow - I’m appalled at her actions- if I was the paramedic I’d have gone mad at her! Hold your poorly child’s hand - comfort them- don’t snap for the gram!

Reactions: 9
I read a comment that said the paramedics gave her glucose. If she was unresponsive, then they would not give her oral glucose because it would be dangerous (ie a choking risk), so therefore they would have cannulated her to give her the glucose intravenously. On the pic of her in the ambulance, I can see absolutely no signs on her arms or hands of any cannula. Therefore proving what we are all saying, which is that she is over exaggerating massively.

Obviously nobody wishes a child to be unwell... But I just cannot get my head around somebody who on seeing their child collapse, goes off to search for a thermometer and calls 111.....! And whose first priority is taking a photo. Christ .......

I had a brief look at comments (got bored after a few OMG HUNNNN SO HORRID FOR YOUs) and someone has commented saying their partner/husband/whatever got a text off the Dad saying olive was in hospital but didn’t reply why she was there. So typical - bet they were there texting everyone they know for the pure drama and attention of it all- it definitely wasn’t as serious as she’s made out either. The girl just had her blood sugar drop. Probably because ainsley fed her sugary crap for breakfast and her body was crying out for some actual nutrition
I didn't see that comment... Wonder if it was deleted

Reactions: 4
She had to go for a run this morning as her head feels foggy. I’m gonna call the anxiety card in a few weeks time.

** disclaimer- I am in no way mocking anxiety, just seems to be the latest fad with all these mummy bloggers **

Reactions: 10
Silent lurker here but good god I literally cannot stand this woman. I unfollowed her too but still read here so had a snoop on her insta this morning. I actually can't believe her post about Olive, what a big pile of tit. She literally exaggerates everything and it doesn't add up.

Also out for a run. Jumping on the instagram bandwagon of couch to 5k. No point telling us Ainsley love 'be-cusss' you'll only do it twice, rejoin slimming world for a week and then go back to eating a whole tub of ice cream to yourself in one sitting. Bore off

Reactions: 11
She had to go for a run this morning as her head feels foggy. I’m gonna call the anxiety card in a few weeks time.

** disclaimer- I am in no way mocking anxiety, just seems to be the latest fad with all these mummy bloggers **
Cant help feeling that most of them were ok in their MH and didn't suffer from anxiety before they turned to this "career". When insta/blogging/vlogging was just a hobby for most of them, they used to have much better content and seem far more realistic. They start making money, make the decision that this will be their full time job and it all seems to go to tit. Their content gets insanely repetitive and they make so much money doing so little that their lives are completely unrelatable to most of their viewers. I know Ainsley left her retail job to set up a "business", but it still seems astounding that she needed to give it up to organise a couple of markets a year and do Johnsons and Hello Fresh ads... I dont think I'd have given up the security of a steady income for that, maybe looked at part time rather full time (was she full or part time? I dont actually know). The fact her husband still has to work 6 days a week speaks volumes.

Reactions: 8
Cant help feeling that most of them were ok in their MH and didn't suffer from anxiety before they turned to this "career". When insta/blogging/vlogging was just a hobby for most of them, they used to have much better content and seem far more realistic. They start making money, make the decision that this will be their full time job and it all seems to go to tit. Their content gets insanely repetitive and they make so much money doing so little that their lives are completely unrelatable to most of their viewers. I know Ainsley left her retail job to set up a "business", but it still seems astounding that she needed to give it up to organise a couple of markets a year and do Johnsons and Hello Fresh ads... I dont think I'd have given up the security of a steady income for that, maybe looked at part time rather full time (was she full or part time? I dont actually know). The fact her husband still has to work 6 days a week speaks volumes.

She was part time - and she had her children at the childminders an extra day a week when she wasn’t working so she could work from home on market/insta stuff.... I don’t really understand how her life is fulfilling anymore? She doesn’t have her kids most of the week and she does what during that time? Apart from kid herself that she is working out and running some sort of market while spontaneously dieting on and off.

It’s really all very strange.

Reactions: 3
I also think she’s hyped up what happened- if that were the case she would have been kept in longer and like someone else said they would have cannulated her- and any notmal
Human ( regardless of being a mother) finds an unresponsive child - you call 999- you yell in the street begging neighbours for help, you throw them in the car and drive the 7 minutes to a and e! You do not find a thermometer- you can tell a child is too hot by touching them ( if you know your child well!) and call 111!!!!!! I honestly worry about those kids! UNFOLLOW people- then she will have to go back to “normal” life - and start to parent!

Reactions: 10
part of me wonders if she deliberately exaggerated it to get more people talking about her on here and therefore more people visiting her page...

Nah. I'm being cynical aren't I. She wouldn't do that... Would she?!

Reactions: 5
part of me wonders if she deliberately exaggerated it to get more people talking about her on here and therefore more people visiting her page...

She did it to get more engagement. I’m positive that’s why she posted the story and greatly exaggerated it

Reactions: 3
She did it to get more engagement. I’m positive that’s why she posted the story and greatly exaggerated it
I actually was thinking about Laura- ad (sorry, couldn’t help myself 😂) aka allthatspretty. A few months ago her little boy fell and banged his head, he ended up being sick so she took him to hosp and he actually was concussed.

Laura Ann came onto stories and summarised what happened talking to the camera, sharing in order to remind every one about the symptoms of concussion etc.

THAT is how you raise awareness Ainsley, take note!

Reactions: 7
I actually was thinking about Laura- ad (sorry, couldn’t help myself 😂) aka allthatspretty. A few months ago her little boy fell and banged his head, he ended up being sick so she took him to hosp and he actually was concussed.

Laura Ann came onto stories and summarised what happened talking to the camera, sharing in order to remind every one about the symptoms of concussion etc.

THAT is how you raise awareness Ainsley, take note!
It's definitely good to raise awareness but......

Why do these people need to post about such things on social media in the first place??!!

That's very low of her trying to cash in on her daughters misery.
Shocking behaviour.

Last edited:

100% she would

• Sad
Reactions: 1
‘Going to show you more of derbyshire’
Hun, you live so close to the city centre, not Derbyshire. Please stop this😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.