Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know of this girl from Tattle. But it pisses me off that she keeps talking about school negatively. Her son clearly has some delays and her attitude coupled with these are going to make him hate school.
Also why does she keep calling her daughter Sassy pants. It’s seems a lot of instamums want their children to have a poor attitude and be rude!

Reactions: 11
"Look at home through a different lens" 😂
Bit of a difference between matlock bath and alvaston that's 40 mins away.

She's constantly talking about "derbyshire" and shows the nice countryside claiming it's all home, but she lives in Derby centre, visits the same castle down the road constantly and only goes to Cornwall or gifted trips. Its obvious shes barely knows of any places and only has a sudden obsession with it all for her paid for trip.

• Haha
Pathetic response! I’ve lurked on this thread for weeks and am finally breaking my silence over this 🤣
Not only ‘Freakshakes’ but they had fish and chips for lunch, ice creams AND went out for dinner. Wayyyy too much sugar/fat/general tit for any adult to consume in one day, never mind a two year old, whether she ate the whole milkshake or not. Those ‘Freakshakes’ can have over half the recommended calorie intake for an ADULT not to mention more than five times the daily recommended amount of sugar for a child. Now getting all arsey and defensive in the comments like she’s mother of the year! It won’t surprise me if ‘Sassy Pants’ and her blood sugar drop was a warning sign of early diabetes

Reactions: 10
Looks like shes deleted all the comments, i cant see them now, only her responses. Shame, as the poster raised some good points. Got several likes from others too.

Reactions: 2
Looks like shes deleted all the comments, i cant see them now, only her responses. Shame, as the poster raised some good points. Got several likes from others too.
I saw one of the comments, it was an educated and very valid comment. I can't believe the immaturity of her reply. "I'm her mum so I can do as I please". Blood sugar issues are rarely a one-off thing especially in somebody so young. It is a massive warning sign about her diet. If she's not careful she is setting the poor girl up for a lifetime of issues.

She’s deleted all the comments except the first one from the other person and left her responses... if that doesn’t scream guilt I don’t know what does! Clearly doesn’t want anyone else to see the valid points being made!

Reactions: 10
I have just messaged the poster. They replied saying ainsley has deleted the comments and now blocked them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As they all do; there can be no discussion, only what they have to say and no more. One of her comments was so sarcastic, something like ‘You’re right, I put myself on a public forum so I deserve mum shaming’.
No, but you DO have to accept that other people may feel differently than you about pumping their children full of sugar, fat and god knows what else days after a hypoglycaemic attack.
‘They told us to keep her blood sugar up’ yes but I imagine ‘they’ didn’t envisage a two year old being given a milkshake that contains a day’s worth of sugar intake in one drink.

Reactions: 6
Why would she delete the posters comments but not her own pathetic replies? Does she want to give the impression to her sheep that the poster realised they was in the wrong so deleted their own comments? I wish i took screenshots. Ainsley looked like an absolute fool.

Reactions: 1
Why would she delete the posters comments but not her own pathetic replies? Does she want to give the impression to her sheep that the poster realised they was in the wrong so deleted their own comments? I wish i took screenshots. Ainsley looked like an absolute fool.
I agree completely

Reactions: 1
That’s sneaky leaving that up as she’s portraying herself as a victim when the original comments weren’t nasty or aggressive
I think all ‘influencers’ do this; it helps them to create their own narrative and stops followers from seeing what they’re really like

Reactions: 3
There was nothing passive-aggressive about that person's comment. They were absolutely correct in what they were saying. Also, I noticed that they weren't a troll... They were a wax melt company I think. Basically Ainsley is digging herself a hole because she knows deep down that what people are saying is absolutely true.

Pathetic response! I’ve lurked on this thread for weeks and am finally breaking my silence over this 🤣
Not only ‘Freakshakes’ but they had fish and chips for lunch, ice creams AND went out for dinner. Wayyyy too much sugar/fat/general tit for any adult to consume in one day, never mind a two year old, whether she ate the whole milkshake or not. Those ‘Freakshakes’ can have over half the recommended calorie intake for an ADULT not to mention more than five times the daily recommended amount of sugar for a child. Now getting all arsey and defensive in the comments like she’s mother of the year! It won’t surprise me if ‘Sassy Pants’ and her blood sugar drop was a warning sign of early diabetes
Exactly it’s not like it’s a one off either. It wasn’t so long ago Olive polished off a lasagne in Morrisons cafe and then a slice of rainbow cake for dessert. If she’s not careful those kids are going to end up obese like her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.