Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think her husband is absolutely sick to the back teeth of having a phone in his face constantly. He can’t even PRETEND to be happy in the pics she posts. He looks dead inside don’t you think?
He looks so unhappy. Extremely overworked, I should imagine.

Reactions: 3
The look he gives when he turns around in the latest story, like are you bleeping recording again 😂 poor guy

• Haha
Just seen 😂😂

I really enjoyed her when Oakley was very little, I could relate! Both me & her were on maternity leave & near enough the same age children. Same goes for dayinthelifeofthecarriggs and jonahs_mummy

But something changed when she was pregnant with olive.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her kids look happy, at least. Little boy same age as mine... such a cute age. They are obviously oblivious to the fact that their lives are broadcast to thousands of strangers 😭 I hate Instagram sometimes... put your phones down people...

Its a shame she cant just enjoy the holiday and special moments with her family
Really live in the moment
Instead she's constantly phone in hand , filtering images , adding annoying music to videos ,looking for the next insta worthy shot
All day taking insta photos , all evening editing 🙈

Reactions: 1
9 posts since she's been there!! She seriously needs to learn to live in the moment & put her phone down. I'm all for taking pictures & making memories but quality time with my family is far more important. Her kids will think that phone is an extension of her arm!!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, I live in a hot “staycation” county and I cannot stand these bleeping morons who visit and prance around saying everything is so wonderful just piss off please. We as locals cannot stand you. We have a famous Instagram coffee shop here and last week this family got coffee from a cheaper place but took photos of the instafamous place while holding said cheap copies. We saw them uploading as we stood there and I just thought wow...how sad. I don’t have children but can’t imagine forcing them to wait through this tit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So as well as altering the images of herself to make her look thinner, she also apparently Facetunes the duck out of her face if the most recent image is anything to go by. Completely smooth everywhere with well over-sharpened eyes. The levels of how fake she is get more and more astounding each day. Also, YOU’RE ON HOLIDAY, PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN FFS

Reactions: 4

Hi Ainsley ,since you are reading this thread on holiday as you have mentioned a previous post yesterday 🙈

*from

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen 😂😂

I really enjoyed her when Oakley was very little, I could relate! Both me & her were on maternity leave & near enough the same age children. Same goes for dayinthelifeofthecarriggs and jonahs_mummy

But something changed when she was pregnant with olive.
Has this been deleted?

Oh my god, I live in a hot “staycation” county and I cannot stand these bleeping morons who visit and prance around saying everything is so wonderful just piss off please. We as locals cannot stand you. We have a famous Instagram coffee shop here and last week this family got coffee from a cheaper place but took photos of the instafamous place while holding said cheap copies. We saw them uploading as we stood there and I just thought wow...how sad. I don’t have children but can’t imagine forcing them to wait through this tit
I need to know which is the famous coffee shop 🤣

So as well as altering the images of herself to make her look thinner, she also apparently Facetunes the duck out of her face if the most recent image is anything to go by. Completely smooth everywhere with well over-sharpened eyes. The levels of how fake she is get more and more astounding each day. Also, YOU’RE ON HOLIDAY, PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN FFS
She has slimmed her face in this photo!!! To the left, the picture on the wall is crooked! Compared to the wall on the right which is straight! She's SO fake. Get a life!

She has slimmed her face in this photo!!! To the left, the picture on the wall is crooked! Compared to the wall on the right which is straight! She's SO fake. Get a life!
Oh blimey she has hasn’t she?! First thing I noticed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.