Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Derbyshire here and I would just refer to us going “home” rather than back to “Derbyshire” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s finally given up photoshopping
Also I just want to add, I am not fat shaming, before anybody accuses me of it - I just mean that it shows how much she edits herself usually and so this photo tonight is obviously the real her (which there's nothing wrong with) but like other people have said she really needs to either owner her size or lose weight if she wants to... Because as an "influencer" it is sending out the wrong message. Then again, she's always come across as being a bit of a shallow type.

Reactions: 3
In the video on stories where she’s in the antique shop it looks like Oakley says something to her and she turns around and carries on filming, I feel sad for him

Reactions: 1
Also I just want to add, I am not fat shaming, before anybody accuses me of it - I just mean that it shows how much she edits herself usually and so this photo tonight is obviously the real her (which there's nothing wrong with) but like other people have said she really needs to either owner her size or lose weight if she wants to... Because as an "influencer" it is sending out the wrong message. Then again, she's always come across as being a bit of a shallow type.
I really think she'd be so much better off just owning her size or talking honestly about trying to change it and how hard that can be. Even when she has done a load of photo shopping she is still clearly plus sized, she needs to be more honest with herself about how she feels about her body.

Video just now he’s spilling tea from his bottle in the car & she doesn’t say anything.

Also mentions meals what he will and won’t eat,

Video just now he’s spilling tea from his bottle in the car & she doesn’t say anything.

As a former dinner lady, we used to get bombarded with questions about the school meals and how lunch time worked etc at the open days/evenings for the new starters.

Not a baby bottle I hope although I'd not be surprised

I can’t believe she’s only just going to view the school after already applying for a place there? She really doesn’t seem to value his education.

I can’t believe she’s only just going to view the school after already applying for a place there? She really doesn’t seem to value his education.
How quickly do these people get these aff links as well?? She’s talking about school uniform one min, the next min she’s got an affiliate link for school uniform from M&S?

Reactions: 2
Can I ask, why are the kids not strapped in in the car while she’s talking? Just curious does she prefer to instagram first before buckling her kids in or????

Jesus, looks like he's really progressing with his speech there..."yehhh.....yehhhh"....
Also..a morning cuppa?!

Reactions: 6
Again the story about him going to school is really more about her faffing around with her hair. He’s just lurking in the background - totally used to his mum always speaking to strangers on her phone and broadcasting him in the background!

I’m not going to comment on his speech as I don’t feel like I can fairly judge.

Also - I know this is petty but that latest advert for food / meals in her stories has really bothered me because of what she is doing with her hand. Why? It looks like something creepy off the Adams family. Irritates me how these influences always have to stroke and caress their products 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now she’s promoting hello fresh again.... and looks like hotdogs and potatoes! That hello fresh works out so expensive - and for hotdogs and potatoes! 🤣🤣🤣 wish she would stop talking about school in a negative way in front of him!

Reactions: 6
What is she looking at on those hello fresh stories does she have the basset hound holding up cue cards for her? 😂

All I’ve seen her serve is sausages, whether they’re from a packet or hello fresh...they’re still sausages. Hope Oakley will get more variety at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.