Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m a size 18. The last time I fitted in Zara was when I was 12! 🤣🤣🤣. I think she is quite short, so probably 16/18? Don’t know. What I do know is that she really can’t dress to her size! Me neither to be fair but hey ho, I don’t plaster my SM with photos of myself hiding behind my child/husband/plantpot

Wait!!! Zara now does XXL! https://m.zara.com/uk/en/printed-dress-p04886058.html?v1=8369177&v2=1181483
I’m a size 14 and can neverrrr fit into Zara 😂 however I’m pregnant now and was on the hunt for a baggy dress to cover up my belly and I bought that spotty dress (I’m not an insta lover) but since seen it all over it 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I got a L and was shocked at how big it was (for Zara) I think they designed that dress so it could fit maternity too (I googled maternity on their page and that dress came up)

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Out of interest, did anyone see whether Ainsley congratulated her old instamummy friend Chelsea Horne (the.london.mum) on her baby no3 pregnancy announcement? They used to be so chummy, but I can imagine Ainsley being a bit bitter towards the announcement.
I've got a feeling Ainsley put it on her stories but I might be wrong and it might have been someone else?

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Here you go everyone. I’ve had a good research to check this is accurate and it is. Some might think this is OTT but I’m sick of these people in general but the ones who fake it taking ads etc from other accounts who may work hard etc for authentic viewers, even the ones we don’t like... least they are not buying their way to the top. no words ainsley View attachment 20123View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127
That is pretty interesting reading!

What’s with her ‘it has pockets people POCKETS’ I have never seen her mention pockets before, I think she only mentioned it because of a post featheringtheemptynest put on a few days ago and it had loads of comments about the pockets on a dress 🤨

yellowmellow

VIP Member
This is the woman who feeds her kids McDonald’s and other unhealthy food. All the time. So it’s not surprising that people have commented on the food issues. That woman has only said what everyone else was thinking. She literally blocks any negativity.
I wasn’t defending her...

String Man

VIP Member
Depends on how tall she is I suppose. If she's a bit of a hobbit then she's probably a 16-18.

Whatever size she is, skin tight jeans are not her friend.

Pumpkinandrose

Ok wtf

Why does she have to film WHILE playing an activity with her family?!!! Her husband must be so fed up and angry.
I get annoyed when anyone at dinner has their phone out (and I’m in my 20’s...)

Her children’s memories will be of her on a phone.
I thought this too!! How can you be enjoying yourself if you're filming and uploading constantly.
Those poor kids and husband

liarliarliar

Just has this one promoted in my feed? Why? A post under the guise of trusting instincts (utter bollocks, and if my child was as she described it would be a&e not 111) with far too much info about her ill child and a photo 😱. Complete invasion of child’s privacy.
But how are they family child sellers? They are today doing some wanky gifted stay, but they are the least photogenic children I’ve ever seen. I’m not trying to be rude, but why are the parents doing this? It’s so wrong. Instamamas provide cheap children for advertising and it’s whole way is based on looks so I’m not just trying to be bitchy.
Wait she promoted the ambulance photo?!

Pink girl

I still think latest pic has been tweaked as left arm is a strange shape and half the size of the right arm . Plus face is super smooth and jawline sharper

Last edited:

VintageC

I’m still amazed she can fit into Zara!
Yes I was thinking this- not even being mean or anything but Zara is so small! I’m a size 10 and I have to wear a Medium in Zara in most fitted things as a small is too tight! My mum is a 12/14 and wears a large so what bloody size is Ainsley wearing??? x

Rocketdog65

Lol! Closed to the general public 😂 we are not worthy! Hate this elitist ‘cool gang’ culture that the gram promotes. She says she’s not obliged to post anything but obviously will do to flaunt it in everyone’s face anyway. Days out like these are actually pretty out off budget for the average family of 4. Shocked her husband has taken the day off work!
He will do when it’s free

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Well I called the Matlock things days ago. Obvious. But she’s left her fucking black bin out on the street. So obvious she isn’t at home with that and her instagram. Don’t wanna be her home insurance company.
Why has she not asked a friend or a neighbour to pull it in like s bloody normal person!? That said, we went away once and got back to find the free local paper had been hanging out of our letter box all weekrnd- completely forgot about it.🤦‍♀️

M

Member 4330

Gifted Bobbi Brown... that’ll be Hunters & Heels then...