Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really need to film your bed time stories? Proper pisses me off!!!! Stop filming everything especially special moments that not everyone needs to see

Reactions: 10
Taking a leaf out of Fopps book, chit chat to get those engagement figures up 😂 I find it hilarious that she's still moaning about Tattle, when I had no idea it existed until she mentioned it 😉 she allowed herself to be "targeted" 20190620_124008.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Let's always chat' HAHAHAH, please. what crap! The only negative space, is -her- behaviour, and dishonest posts.

Reactions: 5
‘Let’s always chat’

Ainsley you head. You only reply to the people you think are worthy and you block any type of negativity or criticism. I also find it bleeping creepy watching your kids read a bedtime story. weirdo paradise.

Reactions: 8
I agree - filming a bedtime story is just really invasive. I have just watched it and it has made me feel so sad for her kids!

Also..s Surely it must be so awks to actually hold a book and film yourself at the same time. What is she trying to achieve through this? It just seems so false and so odd.

Reactions: 7
All worth it for some #gifted books 🙈

I am thinking how is she going to keep her content up once Oakley's at school .

Prepare yourself for endless coffee pictures, slimming world/gym posts that last for a month, sassy pants overload , Cornwall 2019/2020 #yawn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On the crappy ‘lets always chat’ post, someone has commented asking for recommendations about Hayle and she has completely ignored it. Great start 😂

Reactions: 2
The kids wearing sunglasses for the bedtime story, they knew it was going to be filmed obviously and wanted to go under cover 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the crappy ‘lets always chat’ post, someone has commented asking for recommendations about Hayle and she has completely ignored it. Great start 😂
of course she would! that was to get a oh so kindly gifted holiday! notice she replied so most comments in the beginning, but then lets look at posts before and after, not much engagement there!

I couldn't believe she really insta-storied reading a book to her little ones. Why?????? What should be a calm down period before they go to sleep, you go and do stupid tit like that. UGH

Reactions: 3
There is NO WAY Oakley wrote his name in that card. No way. Sorry. Dont believe it at all. He couldn’t hold a pencil properly a few weeks ago.

"For those wanting progress about my parents bar" is she for real?! As if anyone would actually beg for an update 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.