Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VintageC

No the other side. If you really zoom in you can actually tell towards her shoulder.

She’s failing so bad husband looks miserable never smiles even with his kids. I’d be more focused on making my husband happy than 32k people on the gram!

Ah yes I’ve seen it now- god she is getting a pro at that photoshop!! I could hardly tell, that’s some stealth work!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Hey hey hey now...say what you like about Ainsley but leave the castle alone.
I'm from Derby. We do refer to it as "the castle" and I can walk to it from Alvaston in about 15 minutes. Not that I think she walks it.

As you were 😂
What's Alvaston like then? Assuming that's where she's from

M

Member 4330

Me either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she means she wants to be a proper boss babe with a business and then her ‘personal’ insta to tag alongside rather than be known as ‘life with oaks and olive’ with a business tagged alongside. Basically she’s trying to make it big time with her business instead of a mummy blogger 🤣

Edit to add: if people were interested in her business they’d go and follow that page. Clearly nobody is that interested. Did anyone vote? ... what were the results? I don’t want to give her any engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Just seen 😂😂

I really enjoyed her when Oakley was very little, I could relate! Both me & her were on maternity leave & near enough the same age children. Same goes for dayinthelifeofthecarriggs and jonahs_mummy

But something changed when she was pregnant with olive.
Has this been deleted?

Back to the subject of the thread though - dear god she really needs to get a grip over O starting school soon..."will he be hungry"....?! Why is she so obsessed about overfeeding her kids? I mean to be honest he probably will be hungry because those children seem to be used to eating two huge meals and loads of rubbish all the time 😂😂😂🙈
Thought this as well! I think he probably will be hungry at first, but it's better for him than being stuffed full with an amount of food that his little body really doesn't need. I do remember her saying that Oakley was a really picky eater, so I wonder if he will even eat any of the food offered to him. I'm not surprised though, eating lots of sugar and salt and artificial flavours can really mess with your taste buds, making normal and healthy food taste bland. I'm afraid this won't be a fresh start though, I'm sure she will compensate with extra crap food to comfort him when he gets home..

Pumpkinandrose

I’m confused by this. I assumed they were finishing at the childminders for summer so she could spend time with Oakley before school, but low and behold they are still going while she does.. what exactly?
That's what I thought too! For someone who shares every single detail of her life, I cant imagine it's a preschool graduation because she hasn't mentioned anything like that once!