Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reference to this blog... about it being ok for your child not to be where they are supposed to be... they don’t need to know 1159 words... well most children have developed speech at 4/5 years old! Maybe if she spent more time speaking to ‘oaks’ he might be able to speak properly. You only get out what you put in... and if she’s not going to prioritise the essential stuff like spending time with her Child and having proper conversation then of course his speech will be underdeveloped for his age!!
Sorry should I say ‘thread’ but it’s turning into a bit of a blog with varying comments all with the same purpose... to expose the lying fake boss bae! 😂

bleeping wozzaa... ‘Friday nights in the magazine aisle’ 😂🤣😂🤣

I was going to Wagamama’s, then saw her story. Decided on TGI instead, because there was no bleeping way I could sit in the same place as her.

Reactions: 2
Real life Ainsley vs Instagram Ainsley.

Check the wrist and wonky lines on the second pic. Needed a laugh this morning.
It’s incredibly sad 😔 that anyone feels the need to edit their pictures and not portray their true self. You are who you are. She would do far better promoting her curves. The wonky lines on that photo are awful. As were the brick wall.
It truly makes me wonder how happy these individuals are.

Reactions: 11
Ainsley just be yourself and think about the example you are setting for your children.

Reactions: 4
Real life Ainsley vs Instagram Ainsley.

Check the wrist and wonky lines on the second pic. Needed a laugh this morning.
Oh wow! There's a big difference between what she really looks like and the photos she puts on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
I know all this talk about having mum guilt when she leaves the kids is bollocks she’s out every weekend!

Reactions: 3
How far forward is he standing!

Babe, stand there please and cover half of me for the gram.
I thought that too! He looks so miserable, I don't think I've ever seen him crack a smile!
I would rather not post a photo because he just looks like hes hating life in that one.

Reactions: 4
He has definitely been made to stand like that! It’s sad.

He looks exhausted and miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How far forward is he standing!

Babe, stand there please and cover half of me for the gram.
I tell you what she’s bloody good at this angling isn’t she!! I wish I could make myself look 4 sizes smaller on pics 🤣 duck me she’s living this other life online!

Reactions: 9
I tell you what she’s bloody good at this angling isn’t she!! I wish I could make myself look 4 sizes smaller on pics 🤣 duck me she’s living this other life online!
She is the queen of the fat girl angle shot alright.

Disclaimer- I am plus sized myself, there is nothing wrong with being a big girl, just wish she wouldn’t try to hide it!

Reactions: 8
She is the queen of the fat girl angle shot alright.

Disclaimer- I am plus sized myself, there is nothing wrong with being a big girl, just wish she wouldn’t try to hide it!
It's a shame she doesnt realise that she could be quite inspiring if she either owned her size or talked honestly about doing something about it.

Reactions: 2
You can see the velodrome behind the background.

She would of been like ‘Daniel! Look for the gram! Take your glasses off and squint like a trooper’

I saw her at the roundhouse this year. Such a shame she feels the need to edit her pics. She always dresses so nicely I think and I just think it’s sad she’s not confident about her body.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.