Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrime

I saw her at the local farm and my god, her kids are so unruly. My nephew was playing with the corn and Oakley shoved him out the way whilst grunting something. All with her phone in her hand. Bet that didn’t fucking make insta stories.
Isn’t it scary that you could be like “Oakley, no” and he would have no clue in the world who you were, but you know pretty much everything about him... I don’t understand with these Mummy bloggers how they don’t see how unsafe it could be. Imagine she had her head in her phone and someone comes along and are like “aww hey Olive girl. Your mum asked me to bring you to this amazing shop to get you some chocolates and they have octopus teddies like the one in your bedroom”. I mean, surely your kids are more likely to go with a stranger if they know every fucking thing about your life?! It’s so dangerous!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Mum123

VIP Member
Exactly, all these story’s so someone will send her some for free....next thing it’ll be ‘ooh look what I was sent ...swipe up to buy’ 🙄🤦‍♀️

Code ‘iamadick’ gets you 20% off 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25

sickofthis

She asked me to make something to go into the goodie bags for her last one. I run a small insta shop and thought it would be a good opportunity to advertise us. So we made up the required amount it cost us money. You know what we didnt get a mention they werent in the goodie bags we didnt even get offered the postage cost how stupid of me to send her them. But you know what above all this what was more upsetting she did not even message to say thank you! Or I've received them nothing! So so rude!! So no she does not support small businesses in the slightest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Pumpkinandrose

I was wondering if anyone reading/on this thread were like me, someone who really thought ainsley was a down to earth insta mum and one of the normal ones but after reading all of this has lost complete and utter respect for her. I really believed she was such a nice person and so body positive but after seeing how fake she is I cannot stand her!! I cant believe shes editing her photos to make her look thinner, what sort of a message is that for her daughter.
So thank you everyone for opening my eyes to what type of person she is!

Reactions: 22
Well obviously it's becusssssss she doesn't want to waste time parenting her children properly when she could be spending it on the 'gram, posting pics of pretty fings!
Yes, or moving her plant pot in and out of the house 🙄

New thread suggestion: You move the plant pot in, you move the plant pot out, in, out, in, out, the ‘gram is what it’s all about...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
M

Member 4330

Thread #2 suggestion...

Life With Oaks and Olive #2 - Everything I am, I am just for the grammm

(Sung in the Bryan Adam’s Everything I do, I do it for youuuu’ tune )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Trueb

Also a mother, wife a house to run and I would presume a second business via her blog/insta work. Most importantly she’s human and will make mistakes just like the rest of us.

Ok using the argument that she is a ‘wife, mother and has a house to run.’

First things first, she’s a wife to a man who works 6 days a week - so that’s just evening and one day a week ‘work’. Also, if being a wife to your husband feels like a stressful job... well...

Secondly, she has children, yep - who go to childcare.

Thirdly, she was working WHILE running this market previously - it was only recently she quit her job and as someone previously mentioned this was her fifth. So by all accounts she has previously done 4 markets, while working part time, being ‘insta famous’ being a mother, being a wife and having a house to look after... yet she managed it then?

Fourthly - instagram is a short lived job, it has an expiration date and will not provide you with a company pension.

Her having the argument that she has a ‘second business via her blog/insta work’ I thought her market was her Instagram work?! Shouldn’t she be using her blog to promote the market, the stall holders... which by the way, without, it would just be an empty hall/room. If posting ‘Ads’ for things that she’s clearly ‘sold out’ to do... is her ‘work’ then she clearly doesn’t have a very good understanding the term ‘work’ or ‘job’

I was raised by a single mother who worked FULL TIME! In a stressful (important) job - she put us in childcare because she HAD to and even to this day, she still apologises for something she did to keep a roof over our head and food in our mouth. It wasn’t a ‘lifestyle choice’ or a ‘hobby’ it was an absolute must.

Now I couldn’t give a flying f*** about her weight, her appearance or any of that other stuff - what I do care about is the need to lie or make things seem ‘perfect’ when they are not.

Supporting small businesses is such an important thing in this day and age where everyone’s ideas/designs are being stolen by bigger companies who have more money...

However to have the audacity to charge a charity to have a stall was shocking - in the long run she is taking money away from a children’s hospital (excuse me if I am wrong and it wasn’t a children’s hospital charity - I may be misinformed - oh yeah, see, I actually apologise and recognise when I have or potentially have made a mistake)

This entire thing is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
M

Member 4330

Oh god I literally predict this woman. “Spent all day here” well not really cos it’s cushionless on your stories and you’ve moved the plant back indoors where it belongs after you dragged it outside to get a pic allllll for the gram. What a loser.

A nice photo of the kids playing hopscotch obviously wasn’t as “insta worthy”.

Attachments

• Haha

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Lmao can you imagine. Your poor husband is watching tv and you start removing furniture around him with a “soz hun, it’s for the gram” as his arse hits the floor because your sofa looks better next to the bath

• Haha

Allforshow

I once saw her in the shopping centre and recognised Oakley before I saw her. It struck me then how wrong that was and how I wouldn't want that for my child.

• Sad

VintageC

When I watch Oakley, I do think he might be a late developer but probably not an actual learning disability. It’s hard to gauge these things though from afar, just before my little boy started school last year he was definitely a little more forward but then every child is different so hopefully school will do him good.

I do wonder how much time she has for the children- she posts lots of pictures of them all doing things but we know that’s not ‘proper’ one on one bonding when she’s trying to take pictures & get an insta shot every 5 minutes. They must think her phone is glued to her hand.

I hardly ever see her out with them in the park or in a forest/ countryside having a walk etc they are always in a shopping centre or Costa or she’s trying to get a Wagamamas down their necks. My two hate going into town / supermarket shopping etc and I try not to take them if I can really help it ( of course sometimes you can’t help it) but it’s not really quality time- poor olive falling asleep in that car/buggy thing a couple of weeks back.

For someone who is trying to promote herself as an ‘insta-mum’ she doesn’t post a lot of valuable content about being a mum/ bringing up children etc- her posts are mainly showcasing what she has bought them/ bought herself etc- it’s all very materialistic.
I do wonder if this comes back to her not being massively intelligent though- I know she went to Uni, so did I, but you really don’t have to be a genius to do a degree these days- she doesn’t seem to be the sharpest tool in the tool-box.

Reactions: 15

Whatajoker

I saw her at the local farm and my god, her kids are so unruly. My nephew was playing with the corn and Oakley shoved him out the way whilst grunting something. All with her phone in her hand. Bet that didn’t fucking make insta stories.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Instagrime

That’s exactly it. It’s the eye rolling and foot stamping and sarcastically saying “not an ad” “paid for my me” that pisses me off the most. Well, do you know what huns, if you’d all been transparent in the first place, people would actually trust you and know that if you didn’t declare it up front as an ad, then you’d paid for it yourself. It’s only because the whole community of insta mums are shady af that you get questioned as to whether it’s an ad or not. And do you know what, if it’s that much of an inconvenience telling us, don’t fucking bother filming stories about the shite you bought!

Reactions: 14

VintageC

She’s plugging Johnson’s this evening 😂 ‘as part of my job as a Johnson’s ambassador...’ oh sweet LORD!! It’s actually comical now - I feel like in the last few months the insta ‘Influencer’ bubble has definitely started to burst- I think it’s the fact they have to declare all the paid partnership / gifted crap they’re doing- nobody really wants to see that do they. I get it with clothes a little bit more, like, you see an influencer wearing a pretty dress and you think oh that looks nice on her I’ll check it out..... but Johnson’s baby products? Yeah I think we all know what bathwash does babe but cheers for reminding us!! 😂 I bet she never used it before, she strikes me as a supermarket own-brand type gal (I’m the same- half the price just as good).
I saw an influencer advertising cheese the other day .... CHEESE!!!?? Give me strength.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Does she not know how google works? I started typing “pallet furnit...” and by this point the 3rd choice down was pallet furniture cushions and LOW AND BEHOLD a whole host of options and companies were listed right before my very eyes. I could spend an evening browsing and researching at my leisure. Like most normal people would. But no. Boss babe has to “ask insta” to get these answers and to try and get some freebies. Tragic.

• Haha

Whatajoker

Maybe don't follow this thread if it offends you Ainsley

😂 Fuck sake. How bloody obvious. Ainsley your kid comes across as having difficulties because you spend fuck all time with him. Olive is clearly your favourite and she’s just as feral. Your kids are going to grow up thinking that that phone is an extension of your arm. Your kids are going to have body issues because you feed them shit and you aren’t comfortable in your own skin, so they’re not going to be comfortable in theirs. Your husband is a hardworking drip and your house is a proper shit hole on the front.

So instead of looking good for the gram. Sort your priorities out and focus on being a good mum and decent wife. Becusssss honestly, you’re a joke.

• Heart

VintageC

I think she is probably a very insecure person (like a lot of these insta-stars) she wastes time recording bland stories, setting up shots, thinking of nice pictures for Instagram, correlating her feed etc and for what? What does it ACTUALLY get her- a few freebies and a little bit of money maybe but that’s it? Basically selling your kids lives to thousands of strangers....trying desperately to ‘fit in’ and be an insta sensation! It’s a bit sad really isn’t it? Constantly trying to impress strangers- I wonder what her real-life friendships are like? I wonder what her family truly think?
I bet she left Topshop telling everyone she was ‘off to better things’ but is she? Has she really gone up in the World? Im not so sure Ainsley.

I follow a lot of small businesses on insta- people with bags of talent and lots of drive and one thing I’ve noticed is that the REALLY hardworking and successful ones don’t spend ages posting about all the ‘hard work’ they are doing .... all the ‘boss babe-ing’ All the cringe networking...they just do it and let the results speak for themselves. Ainsley just tries too hard and doesn’t quite pull it off unfortunately.

Reactions: 13