Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you can’t photoshop a Polaroid, put your finger over your body to make yourself look ‘slim’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you can’t photoshop a Polaroid, put your finger over your body to make yourself look ‘slim’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is so accurate! I’m really starting to see her in SUCH a different light- she must be very insecure and trying desperately to make something out of this ‘insta fame’ albeit not the most famous of insta-mums.
I don’t see anything new or original with her though- it’s all boring re-hashing of other Instagram mums stuff....like she looks at other accounts and tries to copy what has been a successful post for them. There is nothing interesting about her life, nothing original about her parenting and no real honestly- she paints everyday like it’s full of rainbows but we don’t want to see the Von-trapp family, people want to see real life and have emotional connectivity. I work in a field that looks at how we relate to each other and i am forever seeing that perfection or ‘pretend perfection’ just breeds a lot of sadness and mental health problems in psychotherapy terms.
She is probably not trying to break any new ground with her instagram and you can tell that as her followers have remained the same for a long time.....she’s not doing anything ‘amazing’ or THAT interesting but this thread has really exposed her account and how fake she is- it’s just all a bit sad.

When her ‘insta moment’ is over- she is going to need to learn how to connect with her kids again and have a private-life based on her own inner-happiness and not the amount of ‘likes’ a picture of tit patio furniture gets.

Reactions: 12
This is so accurate! I’m really starting to see her in SUCH a different light- she must be very insecure and trying desperately to make something out of this ‘insta fame’ albeit not the most famous of insta-mums.
I don’t see anything new or original with her though- it’s all boring re-hashing of other Instagram mums stuff....like she looks at other accounts and tries to copy what has been a successful post for them. There is nothing interesting about her life, nothing original about her parenting and no real honestly- she paints everyday like it’s full of rainbows but we don’t want to see the Von-trapp family, people want to see real life and have emotional connectivity. I work in a field that looks at how we relate to each other and i am forever seeing that perfection or ‘pretend perfection’ just breeds a lot of sadness and mental health problems in psychotherapy terms.
She is probably not trying to break any new ground with her instagram and you can tell that as her followers have remained the same for a long time.....she’s not doing anything ‘amazing’ or THAT interesting but this thread has really exposed her account and how fake she is- it’s just all a bit sad.

When her ‘insta moment’ is over- she is going to need to learn how to connect with her kids again and have a private-life based on her own inner-happiness and not the amount of ‘likes’ a picture of tit patio furniture gets.
This 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I quite liked the idea of them until I saw the chuffing price!
I got some from a lovely small business on Instagram called my January baby, they are fab. Think they cost me about a tenner

Poor husband working all day on his birthday to fund her boss babe life.
More fool him.

My fiancé does the same job as him and it physically takes its toll some weeks. I only work part time but it covers my outgoings.

If he can’t tell his wife to pull her weight then he needs to remove the thumb from his forehead.

Reactions: 2
I would be thoroughly fed up working all the hours god sends for her to fanny about, that's for sure!!
And then when he finally gets a day off he’s having to knock up some furniture so she has some insta content 🙄

Reactions: 3
What’s with the gangsta music blaring into her back garden and everyone else’s? 🙈 How long before we see the perfect ‘insta’ shot of her little rug and balloons. Haha!

• Sick
Lol I had to laugh at the cringey pics of downtrodden dad posing awkwardly on the garden furniture...it looks so uncomfortable 🤦😂

• Haha
I cant believe she brought the plant, the rug, and the pillows outside, put them next to the happy birthday balloons for a picture, then moved them up to the seating area for another picture. Only to bring them all back inside of an evening. What a load lot faffing just to get a "intsa worthy shot"🙈

Reactions: 8
What’s with the gangsta music blaring into her back garden and everyone else’s? 🙈 How long before we see the perfect ‘insta’ shot of her little rug and balloons. Haha!
Quoting myself... she's just embarassing!! 3 photos of her outside chair on her insta... someone obviously doesn't have any 'content' LOL

Christ sake it’s like she’s set up a ‘set’ the posey floor set up, what is she doing? It’s actually embarrassing. I get setting up a nice birthday banner, we all do it but that is taking it too far. All for the gram. Please someone ask her why she keeps bringing her pot plant outside & then back inside

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone correct me if I am wrong but she hasn't been mentioning much about her important bossbabe activities lately, has she? Of course I don't watch her stories all the time so she may have done.. I might have just missed it 🤔

Someone correct me if I am wrong but she hasn't been mentioning much about her important bossbabe activities lately, has she? Of course I don't watch her stories all the time so she may have done.. I might have just missed it 🤔
I haven't seen anything. She's been so quiet ever since this thread was started - not a lot of the day to day drivel she used to post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.