Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHA I literally cannot stop laughing.

Posted last night on here that’s shes been so quiet and not posting stories.

I saw earlier today, miraculously... she posts a talking story about what she’s been up to.... I bet she refreshes this thread every 20 seconds to see what new things are bought up.

i cannot stop laughing.

Reactions: 4
Can't we start setting her subliminal challenges?

Hey, Ainsley hasn't taken the kids to the playground for a while has she.

*waits*

• Haha
Reactions: 3

*waits*

Huh, she hasn’t shown us her kids in the shopping trolley at the supermarket eating snacks....

HAHAHAHAHA I literally cannot stop laughing.

Posted last night on here that’s shes been so quiet and not posting stories.

I saw earlier today, miraculously... she posts a talking story about what she’s been up to.... I bet she refreshes this thread every 20 seconds to see what new things are bought up.

i cannot stop laughing.
I was thinking that! And then the standard 'boss babe' breakfast date!

Reactions: 2
And if you’re going to use the word ‘like’ don’t say it 29 thousand times. Irritating as duck

'Pick your battles' No Ainsley how about you get your fat arse out of bed and tell your child that it's not OK to use your makeup to paint your face. How much do we bet the kid will trash her make up and put it all over the walls and then she'll put up a story saying ' OMG little sass pants Olive girl, why has she done this?!?!?' well I wonder!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

*waits*
She hasn't shown an all natural picture of herself without photo shopping
'Pick your battles' No Ainsley how about you get your fat arse out of bed and tell your child that it's not OK to use your makeup to paint your face. How much do we bet the kid will trash her make up and put it all over the walls and then she'll put up a story saying ' OMG little sass pants Olive girl, why has she done this?!?!?' well I wonder!
I was just about to say this but I thought I'd have people saying "'it's what kids do etc" but what happened to the word no, and discipline these days!😩

How much you betting that she’s bragging later about how well the health visitor thinks ‘Olive girl’ is doing. Let’s hope the HV isn’t one of her followers 😂

Reactions: 1
So I definitely won’t be using bloom and wild after seeing her working with them 👍🏻

So I definitely won’t be using bloom and wild after seeing her working with them 👍🏻
I already blacklisted them after they gifted every person on my Instagram a bunch of flowers. In fact they messaged me once and asked me a few questions and then never replied... mustn’t have fit their criteria 😂 Why should we buy their stuff if everyone on Instagram is getting it for free?

Reactions: 9
Another reference to this blog... about it being ok for your child not to be where they are supposed to be... they don’t need to know 1159 words... well most children have developed speech at 4/5 years old! Maybe if she spent more time speaking to ‘oaks’ he might be able to speak properly. You only get out what you put in... and if she’s not going to prioritise the essential stuff like spending time with her Child and having proper conversation then of course his speech will be underdeveloped for his age!!

Reactions: 6
Look how miserable dad looks in the reflection of the mirror on her current story 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like how she’s put “here to chat if you need it!” on her latest post. Wow, so she’s actually going to stoop low enough to respond to the people who aren’t already big names? Wonder where you realised you should probably be doing that huh Ainsley 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.