Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you should really be bringing into question whether a child has learning difficulties or not in such a manner if I’m honest. As bad as the woman who called him simple once.
Maybe don't follow this thread if it offends you Ainsley

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m laughing at these comments-so true! I thought it was just me who thought it was ALL fake! She totally thinks she’s come up with the market idea on her own too.

Reactions: 4
Yes, or moving her plant pot in and out of the house 🙄

New thread suggestion: You move the plant pot in, you move the plant pot out, in, out, in, out, the ‘gram is what it’s all about...
Can anyone half that into something that will fit for a title?

Comments about children is exactly why they should be protected and their parents shouldn't be allowed to plaster them all over social media for ADs. Children are too young to consent. They're effectively working for their parents without any of the money set aside, like it is for child actors.

Reactions: 3
Maybe don't follow this thread if it offends you Ainsley

😂 duck sake. How bloody obvious. Ainsley your kid comes across as having difficulties because you spend duck all time with him. Olive is clearly your favourite and she’s just as feral. Your kids are going to grow up thinking that that phone is an extension of your arm. Your kids are going to have body issues because you feed them tit and you aren’t comfortable in your own skin, so they’re not going to be comfortable in theirs. Your husband is a hardworking drip and your house is a proper tit hole on the front.

So instead of looking good for the gram. Sort your priorities out and focus on being a good mum and decent wife. Becusssss honestly, you’re a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
😂 duck sake. How bloody obvious. Ainsley your kid comes across as having difficulties because you spend duck all time with him. Olive is clearly your favourite and she’s just as feral. Your kids are going to grow up thinking that that phone is an extension of your arm. Your kids are going to have body issues because you feed them tit and you aren’t comfortable in your own skin, so they’re not going to be comfortable in theirs. Your husband is a hardworking drip and your house is a proper tit hole on the front.

So instead of looking good for the gram. Sort your priorities out and focus on being a good mum and decent wife. Becusssss honestly, you’re a joke.
Couldn’t of said it better myself! 😂

Here here 👋👋👋

I can imagine her children playing up due to lack of attention.

If she was to have another it would be a massive mistake.

Oh here you go son hold the Johnson baby product in one hand all for the gram ! all for a quick buck . Seems only time spent with them kids is in Costco having pizza again or in a supermarket eating sweets either way the camera is always in there face let your kids be kids and stop showing them of on Instagram to make your profile popular and for freebies get a real job

Seriously. I went to Costco. Kids were kicking off. She was trying to bribe him with pizza. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Spoilt she always gives in

I’m laughing at these comments-so true! I thought it was just me who thought it was ALL fake! She totally thinks she’s come up with the market idea on her own too.
Copied from the fabulous places market idea which by the way is so much better and more organised

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.