Life with Oaks and Olive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy eyes! She must be so boring on a night with her phone constantly in her hand. Live a little and enjoy the moment Ainsley!
Do you know I actually felt a bit sad wat hing her latest stories, look at that amazing view and every last person had their phone in their hands taking photos/ videos of it 😭 just enjoy it ffs 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell. She’s actually replied to some comments. Her numbers have dwindled though 😂. I am fed up of seeing her constant updates. She’s a stalkers dream. I am here, here and here. 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Reactions: 2
That photo with her and her friend @charsimpkin. That's not a smile! And what's with the eyes! She looks terrifying/terrified! So uncomfortable.
I can imagine she feels very uncomfortable out with those friends. As previously said, I’m not slating her size as I have no problem with that, but look at all her friends and look at her, I’ve been that person, “the big friend”, I would feel extremely self conscious in her shoes.

Reactions: 4
Her kids are on her stories eating pizza. Does she ever feed them anything healthy? She is an adult so can be obese if she wants to (although the strain that obese people put on the NHS is another matter), but surely she has a responsibility to feed her kids healthy meals. They are always eating crap.

Cue a story tomorrow of the kids eating a carrot or something 🥕

Her kids are on her stories eating pizza. Does she ever feed them anything healthy? She is an adult so can be obese if she wants to (although the strain that obese people put on the NHS is another matter), but surely she has a responsibility to feed her kids healthy meals. They are always eating crap.

Cue a story tomorrow of the kids eating a carrot or something 🥕
They are always eating tit food crammed with sugar or processed stuff like sausages and pizza, or eating mindlessly while watching the tv at the table as well as being filmed. Ridiculous

She thinks by giving them a few strawberries for breakfast that they eat healthy. Those tomato ketchup wraps were rank and she could’ve added chicken / salad but instead put two sausages in 🙈

Also she got the insta worthy shot of her pinterest chair complete with cushions and fancy looking tat. Funny how much a photo can deceive because her latest story shows a pretty plain, scruffy garden complete with half a lawn and half a green carpet 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god I literally predict this woman. “Spent all day here” well not really cos it’s cushionless on your stories and you’ve moved the plant back indoors where it belongs after you dragged it outside to get a pic allllll for the gram. What a loser.

A nice photo of the kids playing hopscotch obviously wasn’t as “insta worthy”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I literally predict this woman. “Spent all day here” well not really cos it’s cushionless on your stories and you’ve moved the plant back indoors where it belongs after you dragged it outside to get a pic allllll for the gram. What a loser.

Jesus you’re like the FBI 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao can you imagine. Your poor husband is watching tv and you start removing furniture around him with a “soz hun, it’s for the gram” as his arse hits the floor because your sofa looks better next to the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 17

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

BRILLIANT!

• Haha
I’ve seen a lot of ‘influencers’ peddling those reusable makeup pads recently, hers weren’t gifted apparently but she has blatantly seen someone else doing it and jumped on ‘le bandwagon’ 😂 oh Ainsley you boring fart. I wonder what her next ‘story’ will be about? Dishwasher tablets? Her favourite place to buy mugs? I’m on the edge of my seat 😂🙈
I quite liked the idea of them until I saw the chuffing price!

I quite liked the idea of them until I saw the chuffing price!
You can actually get them on amazon a whole bunch cheaper than that too. And I know that’s someone’s small buisness but if the prices are extortionate nobody will be buying them anyway. X

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.