Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, the expensive stuff goes straight onto eBay I'll bet. She's the grabbiest grotbags ever.

Reactions: 2
Are you kidding! Vent about it off Instagram. A bloody trampoline. I’m sure Ivy is now old enough to understand that these things happen if you explain it to her properly. Who gets a bloody trampoline in the middle of the winter anyway 🙄
Ivy is definitely old enough to understand she will get one when it is available. Kerri also mentions she was going to surprise Ivy. So, what the little girl doesn't know won't hurt her.

Reactions: 2
Honestly- I feel so angry! She’s got a free Nintendo switch that I thought at the time, wow she really should give that away to someone who needs it, run a wee competition and gift it to someone who has nothing? Nope, princess is getting it. And then today “i’m not moaning” but the trampoline didn’t turn up? I bet that spoiled kid gets a room full of toys and she’s on begging for a trampoline that she probably wouldn’t give a seconds thought about. Jesus some people can’t even afford to put food on their table this year- I’m gobsmacked at how spoiled this woman (and her kid) is.

Reactions: 8
Just a thought Kerri...

You've had the house is it 15 weeks or something? You've managed to get gifted/pr products delivered to your house no problem. Maybe if you had ordered the trampoline 15 weeks ago, it could have been delivered and sat in the box to be assembled when you were ready. Now you wouldn't be rushed to find one for Christmas.

Just a thought though 😘

Reactions: 11
She is sooooo ungrateful and I’m sorry but ivy is spoilt. They’ve brought that house with the help of her parents...given loads of stuff for free what has she got to moan about? Instead of being on insta doing the “show me a picture” crap sort your new house out....

Reactions: 5
She is sooooo ungrateful and I’m sorry but ivy is spoilt. They’ve brought that house with the help of her parents...given loads of stuff for free what has she got to moan about? Instead of being on insta doing the “show me a picture” crap sort your new house out....
She just comes across as the most lazy and ungrateful person I’ve ever seen, nearly on par with Beggy Meldrum. Moving into a new house is exciting, unpacking things, finding a place for everything. But that requires doing more than sitting in the bath, eating and drinking, hence why she’s sooooo over the move. 🙄

Sorry but WTF does she do... Christmas is on the 25th every year.... wrapping paper has been in the shops since October. She really hates spending her own money on things doesn’t she, bet she was hoping she’d be gifted some!

She has done well to get all the Reno done in 15 weeks!! In a pandemic and just before Christmas too, how?? Most people who have renovations done find they always take longer than they should, it can be like opening a can of worms especially in older properties.
The affordability is impressive too - we had a similar parquet flooring fitted recently and I know exactly how much that is and they’ve got it throughout the house!! That’s some discount she’s got! What exactly has she paid for?? All the IKEA stuff probably!

Reactions: 4
She has done well to get all the Reno done in 15 weeks!! In a pandemic and just before Christmas too, how?? Most people who have renovations done find they always take longer than they should, it can be like opening a can of worms especially in older properties.
The affordability is impressive too - we had a similar parquet flooring fitted recently and I know exactly how much that is and they’ve got it throughout the house!! That’s some discount she’s got! What exactly has she paid for?? All the IKEA stuff probably!
And 39pfor Christmas wrapping paper

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’re having a panic button installed - is this normal for London living???

Reactions: 1
They’re having a panic button installed - is this normal for London living???
Each to their own I guess but she is quite secluded, the house backs onto woods or a county park (can't remember which).*

When she lived in her terrace she didn't like being alone with Ivy so it's probably just for peace of mind.

*This is the reason why you shouldn't put so much info out there online as many of us found her new property.

Reactions: 6
Yeah if she wants a panic button then by all means get one, I hate staying alone in my house with my kid. But I also don't post photos of said child all over the internet with numerous details of our location, their school, our routine every day to my thousands and thousands of followers.

Can't help thinking if she stopped doing that it would probably negate the need for a panic button as much.

Reactions: 14
In a few clicks I could find her new address. It is secluded, her husband works away a lot so if a panic button makes her feel safer fair enough but this is like an alcoholic hiding the bottle opener. The real issue is how much she shares of her and her child's life to strangers.

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="barryjones, post: 3322443,

Can't help thinking if she stopped doing that it would probably negate the need for a panic button as much.
[/QUOTE]

Definitely! My profiles on SM are private, only my friends know where I live. I know there is a degree of sharing as an influencer but sometimes there is too much. Having said that, some with larger followings share interiors but you’d never know exactly where they live!

Reactions: 3
House is in a right state already. She's an absolute bloody mess. #grotbags.
I literally don’t understand the point in having a house kitted out in the best of absolutely everything to leave it looking like a two bedroom rubbish bin. I get some folk have different standards of cleanliness but it’s the sheer mess of stuff absolutely everywhere, the whole place is a tit tip.

Reactions: 6
I do think that when you work hard for your money and save up and pay for things you appreciate them more and look after them. She's been gifted so much tit that it literally holds no value to her, everything is replaceable at very little cost to her so why bother looking after it. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I literally don’t understand the point in having a house kitted out in the best of absolutely everything to leave it looking like a two bedroom rubbish bin. I get some folk have different standards of cleanliness but it’s the sheer mess of stuff absolutely everywhere, the whole place is a tit tip.
Also - what else does she have to do? It’s not like after the holidays she will be returning to her full time, grind is it? If I didn’t work full time my house would be spotless!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.