Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her hair was falling out - she had dyed it all sorts of colours🤦🏻‍♀️ And her hairdresser commenting how thick it is - is her mum not her hairdresser??🤣 These influencers, smh🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to like her, but since she started renovating her house it’s like watching Clemmie Reno.
The last straw for me was when she was complaining that Bohoo didn’t pay her money. A few months ago she was shouting ‘Black lives matter’, how she had to educate herself on white privilege. Bohoo has been involved in a massive scandal of underpaying workers. I guess other lives don’t matter when she has to buy another tatty fixing for her home.

Disgusted is just understatement.

Reactions: 5
In the before and after photos for the latest hair product she is advertising, she’s just pulled the baby hairs down to show them off in the before photo then styled her hair nicely for the after. Really shocked to see her hair has grown in four months! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙄

A couple of my friends use Nioxin and have done so for years! Their hair is better for it, but it’s taken years,

But House of Hooper is a reno they basically paid nothing for til her downfall when FOD because a diy king apparently. Everything in their house is an insta trend copied from someone else.. they're all the bloody same these influencers!

Reactions: 6
She's getting my back up now. Going to west wittering and camber with all the other huns (fashionable pan. Mumlife. Anna bream) during the first lockdown. The baby shower with the one who buys the followers (mum life styled) Now she is posting all on the board quotes. These girls crack me up. They really think everyone is thick. Keep on with the swipe ups girls

Reactions: 10
Since December 1st she has done 14 Ads on her page. Thats not even the home account one. She's let the greed takeover i really dislike her comes across as a right stuck up cow.

I have never wanted someone to meet their maker more 👀👀 then she will totally feel like Clemmie!

Reactions: 1
She used to be one of my fave accounts as she was quite honest and she’d always reply to messages now she just comes across as a greedy, beggy sell-out.

Reactions: 8
And the ‘cardboard blind’ moments are back - obviously no-one has jumped in with a PR discount for whatever ridiculously over priced blinds grotbags has set her sights on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grotbags!!!! Brilliant. Haha. The kitchen already looks a state, she's a dirty cow and no amount of premium freebies will change that.

Reactions: 9
She will manage to turn the new house into a dump with piles of PR boxes and Ivy's toys and her crap everywhere in a matter of weeks.

Are you kidding! Vent about it off Instagram. A bloody trampoline. I’m sure Ivy is now old enough to understand that these things happen if you explain it to her properly. Who gets a bloody trampoline in the middle of the winter anyway 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s just been gifted a switch light, they aren’t cheap. I think the kid can do without a trampoline in WINTER you bellend. Get your head in the real world Kerri 😡😡😡

She’s only posted so someone gets them a trampoline (for free) before Xmas. I hate it when they use their ‘status’ for begging.

I saw this too. How tone deaf is she? All that free stuff for her new house and yet she is still complaining.

Noticed that her ‘giveaways’ are from cheaper brands such a soap and glory etc and Basiste dry shampoo. Not willing to give anything remotely luxurious is she?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.