Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking forward to seeing what they would do with the house. It had so much potential but because they never lived in the house before starting the work so they would get a feel for what they wanted and how they would use the space it feels very rushed and not thoughtout properly. It looks very mismatched.
Rushed through so she could get all the freebies pre Christmas when companies needed a bit of advertising. She is a gross human being, if it was a real labour of love she'd sagged and paid for it wouldn't look so bland, dirty and generic. The only things in it are all the freebies, She's utterly shameless and greedy.

Reactions: 11
It’s just devoid of any personality. Houses like that can look spectacular but only when they’re kept clean and tidy which she’ll never be able to do so really what is the point?

Reactions: 8
The loungewear set she’s advertising.... the model looks Ill! Red face, sunken cheeks & eyes, dark circles . How can she think that’s right

Reactions: 3
She sells her gifted items on facebook too! I live near her, saw last week she was trying to sell Ivy’s bed!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s just devoid of any personality. Houses like that can look spectacular but only when they’re kept clean and tidy which she’ll never be able to do so really what is the point?
Bought by Instagram, inspired by Instagram, for Instagram. Totally impractical. That black woodwork is good for Insta pics only - she's already complaining about the dust. Imagine how chipped that paint is going to be when people with a kid actually, y'know, live there

The car they brought Ivy for Christmas what an absolute waste of money in my opinion!
Did they buy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bought by Instagram, inspired by Instagram, for Instagram. Totally impractical. That black woodwork is good for Insta pics only - she's already complaining about the dust. Imagine how chipped that paint is going to be when people with a kid actually, y'know, live there

Did they buy it?
No I think it was gifted.

Did they buy it?
she said she was backwards and forwards with the company 22 nd December and wanted it for Xmas. They obviously didn’t deliver till a few days ago. I think it was was gifted by them

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally this! She must have contacted all those company’s she got discounts with, brass neck of it! Imagine writing an email begging, proof reading to check it’s worded corrrctly and think yeah that’s it girl, press send 🤦🏻‍♀️ And whilst I’m on my soap box will someone tell her it’s ‘we were’ not ‘we was’ twit 😡
That’s Essex/Kent grammar for you, awful. I worked with 2 utter chavs one from canvey island and other Kent, and their speech was atrocious 😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
Her girl is so spoiled and not very nice to her (at least on stories), it’s actually embarrassing. Should teach her to ride a bike instead of buying more plastic crap, just saying, sustainability is definitely not in the dictionary for K

I think she has a good relationship with Ivy but would agree that Ivy comes across as spoilt and I think Kerri sometimes treats her more little a best friend rather than a daughter.

She's exploited ivy in every possible way, from the clothing to ads to stories. It's despicable. I love my kids too but I'm not going to plaster them online for money. No way.

I particularly hate the way she seems to be proud and funny that her six year old swears. I certainly wouldn't be broadcasting the fact on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
She’s set up a selling page after a clear out. Wonder how many gifted items will be on there!

Reactions: 3
Does 10 stories moaning about how she hates it when it pisses it down because she can’t go out for her normal afternoon walk due to it raining. Immediately follows it with an ad for an all weather waterproof coat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gotta pay for that renovation somehow! Shilling that god awful coat this time. She did seem unhinged last night, think she needs a complete break from Instagram. Feel like I’m watching someone slowly falling apart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.