Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a pure money making page now. I’m surprised she gets so much work because she can be really vulgar and lazy. Not someone I’d want promoting my products
Always looks so slobby. My pet hate with all influencers is when they come on saying “excuse the mess” etc. It’s literally your job to make a product look good, make some effort 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s pretty vile! And still not reading the room- I’m so stressed about the house move- what you’re house that has been done up before you move in? Is pretty near perfect and you’re lucky to have roof over your head in this climate when some people will have to pick between their mortgage or a few presents for the kids. Sorry being a jealous troll again! Also don’t ask your lazy kid to do something, tell her to do it otherwise she’s going to end up as slovenly as you Kerri?

Always looks so slobby. My pet hate with all influencers is when they come on saying “excuse the mess” etc. It’s literally your job to make a product look good, make some effort 🙄
Low rent. I'm amazed so many quality brands are signing her up. The wet wipes and washing powder in the early days, yes. But banks, premium skin care, etc? Their marketing people want their heads examined.

Reactions: 5
Used to like her but she is just AD AD AD AD now. I understand this is their ‘job’ now but Ad Stuff you care about. Can’t deal with the ‘house move is so stressful’ when she’s been given such discounts or freebies and also, lucky enough to buy in this climate. Each person has their own problems but just silly now, so many have lost their Jobs and homes

I know people have different tastes and all... but I really dislike what I've seen so far. The dark floor and black paint remind me of my primary school hall back in the 90s.
Bathroom is lovely though and I look forward to seeing the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Yes she is all about the ads now, no day to say normal life content anymore unless she’s moaning about something 🥴

Reactions: 1
I know people have different tastes and all... but I really dislike what I've seen so far. The dark floor and black paint remind me of my primary school hall back in the 90s.
Bathroom is lovely though and I look forward to seeing the kitchen.
the kitchen looks cramped I thought! Dunno what I was expecting but definitely something bigger

Reactions: 1
That's only a temporary kitchen, she is planning an extention in a few years time but couldn't live with at it was when all the freebies were being offered.

• Wow
Hired a cleaner to clean the house before they move in - but what does she even do all day?! I have a cleaner, once a week for an hour - difference is I WORK! Full time, and in a proper job🙄 lazy!

Hired a cleaner to clean the house before they move in - but what does she even do all day?! I have a cleaner, once a week for an hour - difference is I WORK! Full time, and in a proper job🙄 lazy!
I was just coming to say the same thing. A bloody cleaner she's so lazy. Suppose she has money to burn as she has paid for duck all so far.

I was just coming to say the same thing. A bloody cleaner she's so lazy. Suppose she has money to burn as she has paid for duck all so far.
I thought the same! What have they even paid for? Everything is ad/gifted. I used to like her but now she just riles me.

The house looks just like a Primark version of clemmie hoopers reno. Kerrie has no taste of her own, just copied a load of done-already designs. And not a thing paid for.

I saw that and jump on to say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hoopers Reno- she will hate that- pretends that’s she liked clemmie but you can tell/I know from a source she was so jealous of old Clemmie and loved the downfall. I’ve said it before- money can’t buy you any taste or class. Everything in that house is an idea stolen from someone else, it’s quite sad really because I can’t imagine it will feel very homely when you’ve just created a showroom for your Instagram? People have spent years curating their homes and in 8 weeks she’s stolen a bit of everyone and tried to make herself the new Clemmie 😂

Surely that must be somewhere in the next thread title: lifewithivycoco - aka the budget Clemmie Hooper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Excuse my language but what a horrible bastard. Poor vesper 😭😭 It’s all about ‘the boy’ now, clearly 💔

‘Even my hairdresser commented how much thicker it’s got’ ...... isn’t her hairdresser her mother anyway so she will say anything to flog her latest cash cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.