Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo I'm cringing at her calling out the company because she has not being paid. I mean yes she should be paid, but could the people she is contacting be furloughed? What will other companies think to this public display?

She wasn't calling out Boohoo when they were underpaying their staff and being unethical.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooo I'm cringing at her calling out the company because she has not being paid. I mean yes she should be paid, but could the people she is contacting be furloughed? What will other companies think to this public display?

She wasn't calling out Boohoo when they were underpaying their staff and being unethical.
This! Watch the fatfunnyone jump on this bandwagon..

Reactions: 1
How very unprofessional. It won't just be Coast and Boohoo who watch this...if she thinks the only way she can get paid is by publicly outing them on social media then she shouldn't be doing this as a business.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely laughing at her raging on Instagram she hasn’t been paid. Just goes to show they are all the same money grabbing influence you to buy shite because they want a big fat cheque especially in time for Christmas!! If that isn’t karma for you I don’t know what is

Reactions: 8
Absolutely laughing at her raging on Instagram she hasn’t been paid. Just goes to show they are all the same money grabbing influence you to buy shite because they want a big fat cheque especially in time for Christmas!! If that isn’t karma for you I don’t know what is
I don’t understand why she’d promote a company that was paying their staff half of what the minimum wage is, and without appropriate PPE......

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she’d promote a company that was paying their staff half of what the minimum wage is, and without appropriate PPE......
She has a house Reno to pay for so she would advertise any old tat for a cheque! She doesn’t give a tit, no authenticity at all!! And to think she claimed the government grant back during the first lockdown while flaunting clothing hauls galore....greedy witch!!!

She’s removed the stories 🤔
Obviously they did the trick with the company’s aimed at, the likes of her would sell her granny for cash

I missed it. Did she say what company it was? I think its so funny. If she wasn't such a beg and done any old Ad maybe this wouldn't of happened.

Reactions: 2
I missed it. Did she say what company it was? I think its so funny. If she wasn't such a beg and done any old Ad maybe this wouldn't of happened.
Coast and boohoo. It was so cringe. I mean. I wouldn’t mind if she was on the breadline but she isn’t. It’s so disrespectful to the brands too, surely that’s a breech of a contract clause or something?

Reactions: 3
Those companies are probably going to struggle this year- they might not make it but she doesn’t care. She doesn’t care about all the people who probably had to take a pay cut through all of this, try being one of the employees not being paid or the LLs! But it’s ok for them? They don’t have a platform so they can’t moan about it on social media, she does and gets what she wants- never speaks up for the right things, just all about herself. But she will be on in 5 mins trying to flog us something from next and telling us all to support small business and maybe throw in a bit of #bekind 🤢

Reactions: 5
Those companies are probably going to struggle this year- they might not make it but she doesn’t care. She doesn’t care about all the people who probably had to take a pay cut through all of this, try being one of the employees not being paid or the LLs! But it’s ok for them? They don’t have a platform so they can’t moan about it on social media, she does and gets what she wants- never speaks up for the right things, just all about herself. But she will be on in 5 mins trying to flog us something from next and telling us all to support small business and maybe throw in a bit of #bekind 🤢
This is so true, I really used to love her pages but just like all good influencers - they get overtaken by the money. I get that it is her page and she has every right to post what she wants, but asking her followers to literally comment on Coast/ boohoos posts is just bizarre!!
Imagine if that same energy went into charitable causes/ looking after your own mental health etc. So frustrated as I thought she was one of the good ones

what an absolute plonk of a woman. i'm so embarrassed for her and for the followers that have commented. surely this has to be the lowest anyone has ever gone in order to get paid. yes, everyone deserves to get paid, even waste of space influencers. why not just constantly email the companies and refuse to work with them again. well, after this, they definitely won't want to work with her. i'm so cringed out. think i need a shower...

Hope she’s paying all her taxes! Practically shouting from the roof top about all the money she’s made! Even when she took a handout from the government to pay for her house help her out.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hope she’s paying all her taxes! Practically shouting from the roof top about all the money she’s made! Even when she took a handout from the government to pay for her house help her out.
I don’t think she will be getting work from those companies in the future, and other brands may just think before using her after this 🤔

She’s a pure money making page now. I’m surprised she gets so much work because she can be really vulgar and lazy. Not someone I’d want promoting my products

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.