Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online safeguarding in full swing again. So now I know her address and could subsequently find out where her child goes to school, know her uniform (and probably where it’s gifted from), I know her full name, her mums name, nicknames, her mums friends names, what food she likes, what tv she watches, her favourite toys, the animals she likes, even her allergies.

Does this not ever run through their heads?

Her whole life it out there and so easy to infiltrate for the worst reasons. Wise up you stupid women you’re putting your children at such unnecessary risk for your own gain. The chances of even just one wrongun out of 86,000 following you is pretty bleeding high.

Not to mention when holidays are back up and running and every minute being aired on Instagram stories - that anyone and everyone know the house is empty. Brainless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Their home renovations must be costing a fortune. Out of sheer nosiness, I’d love to know how they’re affording it after just buying the house. After lockdown, we can’t afford to decorate one room 😂

Reactions: 6
The Netflix / Young Wallander ad stories had me absolutely creased. So fake, so awkward.. just the worst. As if she watches that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Getting a ‘PR discount’ On some light switches today. Yep, that’s supporting small brands isn’t it? Getting money off.

Just buy your bloody light switches full price like everyone else does, you absolute cheapskate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What grossed me out today was the casual comment about the kitchen not mattering that much because they'll only have it for "5-7 years" until they can afford to extend.
1) you're getting a brand new kitchen, something which many people never get to have, and you're already planning to rip it out?
2) you don't realise how crass you sound bragging like this
3) you know how much money you'll have in 5-7 years? A lot can change, so good luck with that.

Having said that, they must be doing ok as they're paying the mortgage on this house and renting a 1 bed flat too.

I've never really followed her and still don't, but the new house account came onto my radar and she is quite local to me so I am intrigued. The new house seems to be just off quite a busy road?

Reactions: 11
What grossed me out today was the casual comment about the kitchen not mattering that much because they'll only have it for "5-7 years" until they can afford to extend.
Me too,I thought that was a really horrid comment, totally out of touch with what’s happening in the world both economically and environmentally.

Having said that, they must be doing ok as they're paying the mortgage on this house and renting a 1 bed flat too.

I've never really followed her and still don't, but the new house account came onto my radar and she is quite local to me so I am intrigued. The new house seems to be just off quite a busy road?
Not renting, living free. It's a friends property who has "kindly let them stay"

Yes, off a main road, near a wood has she kept mentioning when she is in the garden.

Reactions: 5
Ah ok, thank you for clarifying. Must be nice having someone give you a property to live in for a few months! And I would definitely have to pay my friend rent even if it was reduced.

Reactions: 1
Getting a ‘PR discount’ On some light switches today. Yep, that’s supporting small brands isn’t it? Getting money off.

Just buy your bloody light switches full price like everyone else does, you absolute cheapskate
Buster and Punch stuff aswell. The cabinet handle alone is £95!!

Lol this morning she loves Monday because she loves routine...

hun you forget when your kid has non uniform days & sometimes even forget to take her to school n when you do you drag her in late

Reactions: 3
Am I wrong in being mortified that her young daughter says 'where the duck is he'. Keri seems to find it hilarious. I certainly wouldn't be mentioning it to strangers on the Internet.

• Wow
Am I wrong in being mortified that her young daughter says 'where the duck is he'. Keri seems to find it hilarious. I certainly wouldn't be mentioning it to strangers on the Internet.
I’d be mortified if my daughter was saying it (and furious). The fact that Keri finds it funny does not surprise me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.