Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Keri mentioned they are using savings to renovate the house. She also said they put a lot of money down to get the mortgage for the house. They must have had A LOT of money in the bank. I didn’t realise being an influencer was so lucrative (naive I know).

I seem to remember her saying her mum helped them alot with the buying of the house?
She mentioned her parents helped them get the first house. She said they put down a 30% deposit.... um the house was on for 675k. She said they got a good deal. So day 600k as a good deal ... 180k deposit 😮 woah.

How much savings do they have?? 50k?? She said they only wanted to put in a new kitchen, bathroom and floors. They are doing everything. Will have to start pulling out the credit card.

Must be hard for her to sit in free accommodation, setting up swipe ups and having pr gifted weekend breaks. Poor Kerri

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was looking forward to the renovation project. I thought it would be like the unmummie mummy where they lived through the renovations, did a lot of the work themselves and made it a home rather than an insta showhouse.

Reactions: 4
This one does anything for a bit of money...she is literally doing ads on her stories right now for eggs....just regular old eggs....wow

• Haha
  • Wow
I liked her until she broke all the lockdown rules when everyone was really struggling with them. Instead she was throwing friends baby shower parties and nonsense. She probably helped to spread Covid a bit further.. cheers for that! I’m a key worker and it Still breaks my heart that during that time there were kids, grandkids, single people etc. all trying to do the right thing for others, making difficult sacrifices and she was out car sharing and throwing baby showers and gloating about it. I went off her immediately.

Reactions: 10
I have a beauty box subscription and once my years subscription is up at the end of the year I won’t be having it for a while as I have so much stuff to get through. Like you say how can she possible use all of it?? So wasteful
Im with you on this totally! I’m not getting a beauty advent calendar this year, I’ve had them in the past and a lot of the stuff isn’t right for my skin/my skin tone so I end up giving it away. I’ve got lots of samples for my travel bag - but I don’t even travel anymore (damn you, Covid!). So I’ll get a lovely Lindt one this year instead.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what Next think about their social media star doing a full weekend ad for rival M&S... 🙄
She is just a sales woman. There is very little added content, other than woah is me over being privileged enough to pick tiles for their new pile.

Another one that can not read the room.

Reactions: 5
Influences can charge anywhere between 750-3k for an AD or post, more if it's a campaign. She's raking it in, she must have about 15 ads a month. That's a massive income and explains the reno costs.

• Wow
Influences can charge anywhere between 750-3k for an AD or post, more if it's a campaign. She's raking it in, she must have about 15 ads a month. That's a massive income and explains the reno costs.
Wow. I suppose it’s a bit like other short term careers that pay well, but what do they do after this? The insta bubble won’t last forever but that is a fair bloody salary 😳

Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow, I cannot bear her stories of moaning how 'stressed' she is about choosing tiles. Not a case of not being able to afford them, oh no..money is no issue unlike most people in the current climate. She has no idea what real struggles are like, and I'm still shocked she got the government self employed grant before, then showed lavish purchases on clothes! Absolute madness

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I've had to unfollow, I cannot bear her stories of moaning how 'stressed' she is about choosing tiles. Not a case of not being able to afford them, oh no..money is no issue unlike most people in the current climate. She has no idea what real struggles are like, and I'm still shocked she got the government self employed grant before, then showed lavish purchases on clothes! Absolute madness
The posts she put up re tiles are taken from other instagram accounts and I don’t think she tags them . The one with the ‘toilet paper’ tiles is 100% from a very popular interior account ... clearly wants an ‘instagram able home ‘ on the back of other people’s ideas without giving them credit 🤔

Reactions: 3
You only have to see the constant mess in the current flat to know she won’t have a instagrammable home. For someone who is always in the bath using 5834920 products she don’t look so fresh to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't it just be part of what she is demonstrating that the filter has done to the first pic?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.