Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, how much money does this woman spend in a week! That haul of dresses and blouses, then the new look dress, not just one but bought all 3 colours! Then over £100 on some cream! And that’s just in 24hrs work of stories!

Oh and the tattooed eyebrows, opalex in a huge bottle, and the disgusting Chloe sandals!

Reactions: 6
It’s ok because she’s going to save money by using tin foil on her windows instead of buying black out blinds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that last pic the size of her new garden ?? That’s some bloody upgrade from her old house! The woman is raking it in!

Reactions: 2
Is that last pic the size of her new garden ?? That’s some bloody upgrade from her old house! The woman is raking it in!
Just had a quick peek at her Instagram to have a nosey. Littered with ad after ad. I’m glad I don’t follow now, it would drive me flipping crazy. It’s all about the £££ now

Reactions: 2
I see she is in having a laparoscopic surgery and acting like she is having a triple heart by pass 🙄

I assume it’s all private too as she has a child and the surgery isn’t usually funded then when you have a child is it? New house , new clothes , plane tickets to Spain and god knows how much free crap AND private medical care 🙄

Reactions: 4
I see she is in having a laparoscopic surgery and acting like she is having a triple heart by pass 🙄

I assume it’s all private too as she has a child and the surgery isn’t usually funded then when you have a child is it? New house , new clothes , plane tickets to Spain and god knows how much free crap AND private medical care 🙄
I didn't even think about it being private care. Well finally she has some answers.

Anyone else following the home account?. On rightmove it was listed for 675k!! I'm sorry but I'm not paying that for a house with a wasp nest and no flushing loo 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn't even think about it being private care. Well finally she has some answers.

Anyone else following the home account?. On rightmove it was listed for 675k!! I'm sorry but I'm not paying that for a house with a wasp nest and no flushing loo 🤢
It's a lot of bloody money, which needs a lot spending on it. Que #ad new kitchen #ad new bathroom 😏

Hoping she has paid a huge chunk as a deposit and that the mortgage is solely based on her husband's income. The influencer bubble is a burstin.

Maybe just the area?
Still in Surrey. She stated that in a story (I started following her again I couldn't help it lol)
She has given lots of clues which shocked me.

I won't give address because little Ivy. But yeah, if you know where she was before (again gave plenty of clues as I found the previous house too) it's down the road really. Under 5 miles I reckon

Reactions: 5
What mum doesn’t start thinking at the very latest mid august that tgeh need to check on what school uniform they need to get !!! Instead of making tit tic toks get your head out your arse kez and sort yaself out

Reactions: 5
Still in Surrey. She stated that in a story (I started following her again I couldn't help it lol)
She has given lots of clues which shocked me.

I won't give address because little Ivy. But yeah, if you know where she was before (again gave plenty of clues as I found the previous house too) it's down the road really. Under 5 miles I reckon
Manor house it's not 😉 They never paid the full asking for it.Even so for the area and location if it's renovated properly it will be worth a million in a couple of years!

It's a lot of bloody money, which needs a lot spending on it. Que #ad new kitchen #ad new bathroom 😏
Plan is for the whole house to be #ad #gifted

She’s made a house account but still continues to put stuff about the house on her normal account. Clearly she isn’t getting the views!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.