Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not heard of an iron?? The least she can do when she’s flogging her previously gifted #obsessed clothes is iron them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she not heard of an iron?? The least she can do when she’s flogging her previously gifted #obsessed clothes is iron them!!!
£20 for a crumpled up Gifted H&M sundress that went in the sale , seriously 🤷🏼‍♀️ and those white sliders ( Ivys) RI are filthy

Reactions: 5
So she doesn’t post her husband on Instagram, ok fine, I get that. So... post him butt naked instead? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of attention she craves is uncanny 🙄 he was (headless) on a story a few weeks back, his front don’t look as good as the back - beer belly vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PR stay. List your ads the right way. Why is it so difficult for these numbskulls

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The amount of attention she craves is uncanny 🙄 he was (headless) on a story a few weeks back, his front don’t look as good as the back - beer belly vibes 😂
Not here to body shame but 100% he seems like a stocky lad from the front, yet from behind she is always showing it off.

Personally he doesn't float my boat but she thinks we are falling over ourselves for him. Keep him hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still get SO angry she gets gifted so much. I really cannot stand her. I know a lot of it is jealously - I admit it. I want free clothes godammit!

• Haha
Who spends £215 on an advent calendar! And she has like 5 advent calendars now!!
It is beyond a joke!
Ive got like a love/hate with Kerri, but it’s slowly switching to more of a hate/hate.
Constantly shows off her excessive spending and i think it’s disgusting!
she doesn’t have enough time to use ALL of them lotions and creams on her face! Jesus Christ!!

Reactions: 8
Who spends £215 on an advent calendar! And she has like 5 advent calendars now!!
It is beyond a joke!
Ive got like a love/hate with Kerri, but it’s slowly switching to more of a hate/hate.
she doesn’t have enough time to use ALL of them lotions and creams on her face! Jesus Christ!!
She’s one of those gotta have breed 🙄 serious mental health issues and what she will do is pay it all from her aff links so everyone clicking on her links are buying her these calendars

It is beyond a joke!
I have a beauty box subscription and once my years subscription is up at the end of the year I won’t be having it for a while as I have so much stuff to get through. Like you say how can she possible use all of it?? So wasteful

Reactions: 1
Her moaning today that its all abit much with Ivys homework and the house reno lol and she wants another baby? how would she cope..

She wants to try working full time whilst having the house renovated and having to do the kids homework too. Moaning at extra costs at the house yet splashing god knows how many hundreds on advent calendars. All for the gram though 🙄 No idea how easy she’s got it.

Reactions: 9
It is beyond a joke!
I used to love her. She influenced me to buy tit when I could barely afford it. I used to do loads of Insta stories and tag her, desperate to get noticed and make a few quid. What a bleeping idiot I was haha! She is a bleeping BELLEND.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a beauty box subscription and once my years subscription is up at the end of the year I won’t be having it for a while as I have so much stuff to get through. Like you say how can she possible use all of it?? So wasteful
I’ve stopped buying things that give me little minis because I just don’t use them. They clog up my house until I have a clear out and chuck them all away! If you find something to suit your skin you stick to it not use all miniatures...

Reactions: 5
I saw that Keri mentioned they are using savings to renovate the house. She also said they put a lot of money down to get the mortgage for the house. They must have had A LOT of money in the bank. I didn’t realise being an influencer was so lucrative (naive I know).

I saw that Keri mentioned they are using savings to renovate the house. She also said they put a lot of money down to get the mortgage for the house. They must have had A LOT of money in the bank. I didn’t realise being an influencer was so lucrative (naive I know).
I seem to remember her saying her mum helped them alot with the buying of the house?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.