Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to hug my friends and family as much as the next person. I drove over 3 hours yesterday to stand on my 97 year old great uncle's doorstep for 20 minutes in the rain to check that he is ok. Did I want to hug him? Yes but I actually had enough self restraint to stop and understand the risk that I would be putting not only him, but others at.

I hope that none of their family or friends get covid and that they don't have to go through the destruction and pain that this virus causes. They need to wake up, thousands of people across the world are dying each day, they are not untouchable.

Sorry for the rant! It just frustrates me so much that these people are meant to be influencers but don't have a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 14
Her apology has pissed me off even more tbh. She’s apologised for not thinking about it being insensitive and for how it has been perceived and received. NO apology for actually breaking the lockdown rules whatsoever. No acknowledgement for putting her friend at risk. A friend who she cares so much about but is classed as vulnerable. I’m pregnant myself and have said I don’t want any kind of baby shower as I’m terrified of me or my partner catching the virus near to my due date and then having to birth my baby completely alone. I’d rather do something when the baby arrives, once it’s safe to do so. This lockdown is not easy for anyone but it makes it even harder when you see absolute twats like her and her mates out galavanting completely disregarding the rules and posting it all over social media. I don’t care that she’s apologised for posting the photos - she shouldn’t be doing anything that she needs to apologise for posting in the first place and that’s what has been totally overlooked

Reactions: 18
I'm Irish, so I'm unsure about the current restrictions in the UK, are you still not allowed meet up with people in each others houses?

Completely! ‘You look amazing’... ‘have a great party’

Are you kidding me?!
They shouldn’t have been meeting up period ! The rules aren’t lifted for 6 people till 6 July .. they’ve been doing it all through the lock down!!! Narcissists the lot of them !! One rule for them and another for us all!

Reactions: 4
There’s also very little research surrounding pregnant women and covid. Choosing to potentially put your unborn baby at risk, sure she’ll be a great, selfless mother. Anything for the gram, hey?

Reactions: 7
The fashionable pan or whatever she is called has written the most pathetic response stating they are close friends and see each other regularly (like that makes it ok?!). Again, seeing each other regularly as a group in those close physical proximities is not allowed and everyone has friends or family they want to see/hug/kiss.. you are not an exception to the rules! The ignorance is unreal.

They also knew they were breaking rules as none of them admitted they were with each other, but you look at all of these ladies feeds and they were all in Brighton together end of June and all went to Camber sands in May on the same date. (some of them posted the next day).... no common sense although they thought they were being discreet!
CCD4DB43-85E9-4CBC-895A-95580CD6FF30.jpeg
7B25F743-B8CC-4677-886F-E16BA701A649.jpeg
0F22FFFE-DE6F-4EE4-8F1E-096D59C67FBC.jpeg
A1E84239-9CF3-4B9F-BAA0-7CF390807703.jpeg
36EA7A48-2A04-4BB9-A90E-B4981AB212AF.jpeg
F6C9273B-A426-42C3-B878-1CECBE5B4007.jpeg
32E0FB59-A115-4D05-8368-A8666A23BB75.jpeg
46D82682-A949-4AC7-9CF9-7A4D4ED58E16.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They also knew they were breaking rules as none of them admitted they were with each other - but you look at all of these ladies feeds and they were all in Brighton together end of June and all went to camber sands in May on the same date. (One of them posted the next day).... no common sense although they thought they were being discreetView attachment 172778View attachment 172779View attachment 172780View attachment 172781View attachment 172782View attachment 172783View attachment 172784View attachment 172785
Thick as pig tit the lot of them 😂😂

Reactions: 9
They’re just a bunch of pissed up arseholes with too much money and too little morals.

The common traits of an influencer seem to be narcissism, selfishness, greed, an unwavering desperation for validation and below average intelligence, so couple that with plenty of cheap wine and they think they’re invincible. I’m embarrassed for them.

I would never wish illness on a soul but it’ll be interesting to see what they’d have to say for themselves if one ore more of them end up sick because they’re all so pathetic and desperate for social media content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re just a bunch of pissed up arseholes with too much money and too little morals.

The common traits of an influencer seem to be narcissism, selfishness, greed, an unwavering desperation for validation and below average intelligence, so couple that with plenty of cheap wine and they think they’re invincible. I’m embarrassed for them.

I would never wish illness on a soul but it’ll be interesting to see what they’d have to say for themselves if one ore more of them end up sick because they’re all so pathetic and desperate for social media content
I bet they are fuming with Kerry this morning!

Reactions: 6
Your right about the ads or shall I say #gifted check out style mum who was also at the party she’s tagged them all, probably because no one has pulled her up on it
194FB3F3-0BE2-46FD-B830-504A6E8F839F.png
81F22624-386F-4A35-87E2-8157782EF728.png
0D84FE14-5A71-4D05-98C6-B6D3B60A017C.png

Reactions: 1
The Style Mum hasn't even acknowledged the post, she might not have been the one who posted it but all six of them were there and acting irresponsibly, instead she's trying to flog all the gifted crap that any person in their right mind wouldn't pay for.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many scans/appointments the pregnant lady's partner has been to? Will he be allowed to attend the birth? Will she have to advise the hospital of who she's been in CLOSE contact with? This is beyond irresponsible. All for a quick buck or a free party. These influencers believe they are above the law, they should become Tory politicians.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many scans/appointments the pregnant lady's partner has been to? Will he be allowed to attend the birth? Will she have to advise the hospital of who she's been in CLOSE contact with? This is beyond irresponsible. All for a quick buck or a free party. These influencers beileve they are above the law, they should become Tory politicians.
Laughing at the Tory part, not the rest of the post. They do think they are above rules. It’s just SO short sighted, it beggars belief.

Also, the party was #gifted clearly so they were under obligation to post the pics for the freebie. Stupid the lot of them! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I bet they are fuming with Kerry this morning!
Talk about throwing her mates under the bus - she deletes her post so people take to others to vent their frustration and Kerri gets away with minimal negativity on her page... nice friend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Mum is themumlife_styled who is heavily pregnant I can’t believe she’s accepted a baby shower I don’t buy it was a surprise 🙄. She’s isolated a lot but has been out and about and was in Primark with her kids as soon as shops opened. Got enough money to buy £800 blazers and gets neta porter deliveries every week but apparently going to primark to buy cheap disposable underwear for post-baby was essential.
In fact not sure why there’s not a thread on here about her. She’s recently featured in accessorise ads with her older girls, has made a big deal out of them wearing masks when out and about, socially distanced with her recently widowed dad but then does this.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What a dick. What a total bleeping head.
I hope Next see this & have nothing more to do with her. She’s so bleeping rude, self entitled & annoying.
Smug bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Talk about throwing her mates under the bus - she deletes her post so people take to others to vent their frustration and Kerri gets away with minimal negativity on her page... nice friend
Just seen FP’s stories and the whole night was gifted .. talk about flaunting it 😂 even the bloody clothes hahaha. I’m gobsmacked that the company who provided the food didn’t say something . Selfish narcissistic girls the lot of them. I do hope that poor baby will be ok and they best all pray that Surrey doesn’t get locked down again ... mind not that it matters to them as they do as they want . Intstagram and their freebies is way more important than a silly little virus that’s killed nearly 50 thousand people. You can tell non of their families are affected. I’ve lost family and friends from covid and I stuck to every single rule . How’s that fair ?

Reactions: 10
Kind of sounds like what some people have said about her earlier in the thread - she’s a nasty person and only in it for the gram

Also both she and the fashionable pan are apologising for posting the photo, not actually doing it in the first place. Idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.