Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleased to see more effort went into her Father’s Day AD than her passive aggressive story 😐 all about the £££
Happy Father’s Day “here’s some free socks and joggers from a #AD”
Do river island actually think they are gaining something from that...!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 625833WOW how passive aggressive and not funny! He also clearly goes out to work every day and funds her lifestyle and puts up with the mother of his child being completely selfish and lazy and is passing all those lovely triaits onto their daughter 🙃
Oh dear trouble I’m paradise for the old bint. No flashing of his peachy ass for Instagram to see to make us all jealous 🤮😄

Reactions: 5
View attachment 625833WOW how passive aggressive and not funny! He also clearly goes out to work every day and funds her lifestyle and puts up with the mother of his child being completely selfish and lazy and is passing all those lovely triaits onto their daughter 🙃
Speechless what a vile human!! God she wouldn’t be happy with my Fella he went fishing all day yesterday and watches football 🤣 she’s such a selfish person !!

Reactions: 6
My other half and son are obsessed with football, it can get wearing but I knew this before I married him, I also know this about Mr C and I’m not married to him😂
I have no idea what he is like but she does her gram thing as a job and he works elsewhere, she buys nice things a lot - they must agree this is how they function- sometimes you’ve got to look at what you’ve got and I don’t think that snidey story was very fair on him. What if he posted on Mother’s Day about the house being a tip and she’s on her phone all day 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If he’s really than bad and unreliable then why would you want another baby with him!!

Reactions: 9
Shes been off the gram all wkend cos she's bad, but straight back on it today 'ad ad ad ad' duck right off with your greasy skin & dry bumpy lips 😳🤢

Reactions: 6
I think she did once. I’m sure I remember her doing some camera things for her to keep an eye on her as she’s unwell
You're right. I can't remember the company but her grandmother was unwell and they set up cameras in her home to monitor her. It was for an ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
👋🏼 Kerri. Glad that we motivated you to get off your lazy arse and sort your house out.

What the duck are these latest outfits, she’s loving the most hideous stuff. She really thinks she looks good in real life, the filtered posed shots yes I get it, but THATS NOT HOW YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
What the duck are these latest outfits, she’s loving the most hideous stuff. She really thinks she looks good in real life, the filtered posed shots yes I get it, but THATS NOT HOW YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LOVE!!!!!!!!!
It's the way she stands posing in these outfits for me, hand in pocket, she stands like a bloke 😏 clothes creased to death!

That cut of jeans may be everywhere right now but they do not suit her.
Also how many times did she say “I’m wearing a 12”? We get it, you’ve lost weight 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.