Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he works and she doesn’t, she is stating what a hard time she had taking HUS daughter away in a free holiday and actually thinks this is relatable content

Reactions: 6
So he works and she doesn’t, she is stating what a hard time she had taking HUS daughter away in a free holiday and actually thinks this is relatable content
Just seen her stories and thought this too. She doesn’t work whereas those circumstances could’ve happened to someone with a full time job. Also: why not walk from the garage? Obviously depending how far it was but she lives in an urban area I can’t imagine it was a) miles away and b) no taxis?!?

Reactions: 3
Poor Kerri; her life is always harder than anyone else’s. She probably sees the weekend in Sandy balls as “work” whilst Mr Coco had a weekend off.

Had to laugh, she’s deleted the stories of her aggressively saying “I want to smash the tv into pieces”.

Not everything has to be documented on IG. Rant to your mates on WhatsApp, bloody embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Poor Kerri; her life is always harder than anyone else’s. She probably sees the weekend in Sandy balls as “work” whilst Mr Coco had a weekend off.

Had to laugh, she’s deleted the stories of her aggressively saying “I want to smash the tv into pieces”.

Not everything has to be documented on IG. Rant to your mates on WhatsApp, bloody embarrassment.
I missed that, watched it on silent! Too much over sharing, absolutely no need!

Reactions: 1
Last week when she complained from her free pr trip that they hadn't given her the WiFi password, I muted her stories as I didn't want to watch and give her the views. Now I realised she isn't worth watching at all. She moans moans moans, her Ads are rubbish and she is a freebie monster with no morals. I wish her luck with TTC, but I hope she pays for her blinds!

Reactions: 16
The blinds are stuck on a ship apparently…think that ship is stuck in the Bermuda Triangle.

If she paid for them, she would’ve cancelled the order and gone elsewhere by now. I think she’s waiting for gifted blinds.

Reactions: 7
The blinds are stuck on a ship apparently…think that ship is stuck in the Bermuda Triangle.

If she paid for them, she would’ve cancelled the order and gone elsewhere by now. I think she’s waiting for gifted blinds.
I order blinds and they are made in Ireland - what bloody blinds has she ordered? Are they from wish or alibaba?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ordered some from a local place last Jan and due to lockdown/furlough etc., I only got them in August. Still, why would they come from abroad 🤔

Reactions: 1
I thought that Father’s Day post was quite vile to be honest. It may be a joke, I don’t know - myself and my partner are ALWAYS joking around with each other, we’re not typically “lovey dovey” at all but I’d never dream of writing something like that so publicly. I don’t know who she thinks she is.

Reactions: 12
188AFD68-17F6-47EC-8483-44B3E9AFD513.jpeg
WOW how passive aggressive and not funny! He also clearly goes out to work every day and funds her lifestyle and puts up with the mother of his child being completely selfish and lazy and is passing all those lovely triaits onto their daughter 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She is having another 4 hour bleeping bath- Jesus wept, I’m not sticking up for him but the guys been at work all day and wants 5 minutes peace to watch the football, it’s not like she’s been home all day cooking, cleaning and homeschooling ivy- she’s been sat on her arse gurning into her phone at her Instagram and doing some try ons- get a grip!

Reactions: 11
She is having another 4 hour bleeping bath- Jesus wept, I’m not sticking up for him but the guys been at work all day and wants 5 minutes peace to watch the football, it’s not like she’s been home all day cooking, cleaning and homeschooling ivy- she’s been sat on her arse gurning into her phone at her Instagram and doing some try ons- get a grip!
She’s been on holiday for a week!

Reactions: 5
No- she’s not been on holiday all week, she’s been looking after HIS child all week while he had a week off!
*THIER child. And she swaned off to an air b&b with the insta huns, taking her daughter out of school. By choice!

Reactions: 14
Pleased to see more effort went into her Father’s Day AD than her passive aggressive story 😐 all about the £££

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.