Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got no designer bags, so I wouldn't know 😄 how do you know it's fake?
Because if it was real she would tag Chanel into the pic. There’s a woman where I live. We call her fake Robyn she can get you anything “designer “ you want for a much lower price. Also a quick look on Chanel website that bag doesn’t show 🙅‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it’s real, she’s got all the wrapping and the brochure in the box. They don’t always have all the stock on the website but it does look genuine to me.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s real, she’s got all the wrapping and the brochure in the box. They don’t always have all the stock on the website but it does look genuine to me.
Hmm but if you spend £400-500 on a fake they look legit. They don’t stock everything online, if you went in store they might have different colours etc.
I don’t know how they can afford all of her shopping habits, they must either have credit card debts or Mr.C earns a hell of a lot.
But then if he does earn so much, how can she have the audacity to say she can’t afford ivf!

Reactions: 7
Chanel bag over the chance of another child........literally can’t understand their logic!!!!!

Reactions: 12
To be honest if I saw her walking down the street with a Chanel bag, I would assume it was fake even if it was actually the most expensive, exclusive bag there is! She could make even the classiest bag look cheap. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The picture of Ivy pulling on that poor ponies mouth speaks a 1000 words
Her Instagram is like an idiots guide of how to turn a child into a spoilt brat. I can’t believe people actually enjoy her content. I really really can’t!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.