Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how she made her following on Instagram I think, she made kids leggings, then started to show herself more and was chatty etc. Then I think the last I heard about it, she had herself a workspace set up for her kids clothes business? (Correct me if I’m wrong!) then she just never made anything or did any work since! Tbf the trend of baby leggings on Instagram is very overdone now, but she had a big following I think?

View attachment 593931
I mean it wasn’t exactly super skill full sewing 😂
Also don't forget she claimed the Self employment Income Support scheme grant last year!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Did she actually say that on insta 🤦🏽‍♀️ I bet she wasn’t alone in doing it. Was it £10k?

Reactions: 3
Also don't forget she claimed the Self employment Income Support scheme grant last year!!
I WILL NOT and CANNOT forget that 🙄 I remember the story where she said “I’ve been putting it off because I hate forms and stuff but it was SO easy to claim!” I was thinking claiming for what!? Surely she couldn’t claim for her loss of Instagram work, so it was definitely the leggings business. She’s such a scum bag 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she actually say that on insta 🤦🏽‍♀️ I bet she wasn’t alone in doing it. Was it £10k?
It depends which one she did. I doubt she’d have qualified for the small business one, if it was just the Self Employed grant then she would have received 80% of her average earnings

The 10k one was only if you are registered with Local Authority for Business Rates and then have small business rates exemption. Then it’s either Furlough wages if on payroll or Self Employed Income Support.
Surely she wouldn’t of been entitled to any of those as she was still able to do her ‘job’ on Insta?!?!

The 10k one was only if you are registered with Local Authority for Business Rates and then have small business rates exemption. Then it’s either Furlough wages if on payroll or Self Employed Income Support.
Surely she wouldn’t of been entitled to any of those as she was still able to do her ‘job’ on Insta?!?!
No she should never have received it, but SO many people who were still able to work claimed it but lots are being fined so I really hope they get her 🤞🏻

Reactions: 7
I don't remember her skin being this bad before, I wonder if it's a side affect of the drugs she is taking to help her fertility. It can't be nice, I agree with the comments made about her ever changing skincare routine, but I think it's good she shows her skin and doesn't constantly hide behind filters so I applaud her for that.

I don't remember her skin being this bad before, I wonder if it's a side affect of the drugs she is taking to help her fertility. It can't be nice, I agree with the comments made about her ever changing skincare routine, but I think it's good she shows her skin and doesn't constantly hide behind filters so I applaud her for that.
She said before she is doing one last round of clomid so it probably is making it a lot worse. I had the same side effect. Sticking to a simple skin care routine will help but she’s always messing with retinal and acids when her skin is already aggravated.

Pink though! As stunning as it is, I couldn’t trust myself to keep that clean, await the post asking how to get stains off it!

Isn't it gorgeous! But surely blinds for the house would have been more practical!
4K that bag!

• Wow
4K that bag!
Wow, that highlights priorities. Claims to not be able to afford IVF whilst carrying a £4K bag. I know it was a gift but surely you would forego gifts and just put any extra money into a pot to fund treatment if you want another baby that badly?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.