Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you’re after a sofa, but they’re out of your price range in a particular shop, you start to look in other shops or at different brands that do suit your budget?? Simple! It’s not rocket science Kezza!!

Reactions: 12
She will be after a free loveyourhome one like her friend Katie @themumlifestyle and every other bloody influencer come to mention it!! #prproduct

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
8C79302A-62D3-4597-BEE6-765C6210BCA7.png

So she’s allowed an opinion in her space to discuss anybody or anything she likes but anyone on here with an opinion is a sad angry fat troll with no mates? Makes sense!

Reactions: 16
So she’s allowed an opinion in her space to discuss anybody or anything she likes but anyone on here with an opinion is a sad angry fat troll with no mates? Makes sense!
Yes Kerri, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, as are we all. I would take you more seriously if your grammar was a little better but that’s me nit-picking. The sweeping generalisations are genuinely amusing.

Her sources of “research”? Netflix. 👍

No, Kerri, you’re not being "deep". 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or has her head got extremely large? Random I know but in those stories I couldn’t help looking at it 🎱🥎🏐🎾⚽

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t really a rant but she gave her opinion on the reporting of the Travis Scott festival horror show tbh she did sense.

Reactions: 1
Is 🤌🏽 not ‘Chef’s kiss’? Therefore yummy? 😂 I don’t know, but I just used it to describe Christmas sandwiches on my WhatsApp group 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is 🤌🏽 not ‘Chef’s kiss’? Therefore yummy? 😂 I don’t know, but I just used it to describe Christmas sandwiches on my WhatsApp group 😋
oh wow I’ve really learnt something new. I sent that to other half last night asking if he wanted a hand job (he’s sleeping in spare room, I’ve got covid lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.