Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting. What an earth is wrong with all these companies. She would not ‘influence’ me to book or buy anything!

Reactions: 9
Do you think they contact her or she asks them? Just seems strange all these trips in Cornwall seem to fall perfectly on dates

Reactions: 4
Holy crap. When was the last time she was home and not on a free trip somewhere. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Do you think they contact her or she asks them? Just seems strange all these trips in Cornwall seem to fall perfectly on dates
No way she would be choose not for trips
She has shown she can’t do a good job
And surely even the keenest of followers must be thinking what the hell now
She must contact them and beg

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is on another gifted stay. Sickening! Do we reckon she’s got one lined up every week of the holidays? And actually term time breaks never bothered her either 😂

Absolutely disgusting. What an earth is wrong with all these companies. She would not ‘influence’ me to book or buy anything!
Same. Completely puts me off buying or staying anywhere / anything she promotes.

Some accounts, you get behind the person, they have a hook that you like, so follow. For me, she has nothing at all likeable now. She thinks her usp is humour, but it’s just cringe. I used to like her and found her funny, and dare I say relatable in her old house, as a small business owner… that’s long gone.

Reactions: 13
What was it she said recently, she only goes away 2.5 weeks of the year?! I think she meant she’s only home 2.5 weeks of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. Completely puts me off buying or staying anywhere / anything she promotes.

Some accounts, you get behind the person, they have a hook that you like, so follow. For me, she has nothing at all likeable now. She thinks her usp is humour, but it’s just cringe. I used to like her and found her funny, and dare I say relatable in her old house, as a small business owner… that’s long gone.
She doesn't even do a good job of promoting these stays. She makes me NOT want to go!

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]

What small business did she have?

What was it she said recently, she only goes away 2.5 weeks of the year?! I think she meant she’s only home 2.5 weeks of the year
I think she said she’d only been away from home for 2.5 weeks. So far. This year said in march probably 😆😆

What small business did she have?
[/QUOTE]
She used to makes baby/toddler clothes. I actually bought a few of her leggings, they were very cute and always got complements. Can't stand her now

Reactions: 4
I think she said she’d only been away from home for 2.5 weeks. So far. This year said in march probably 😆😆
Ahhhhh I picked it up wrong
Most people don’t get away for 2.5 weeks a year full stop!

Reactions: 6
Anyone following the Catherine Tyldesley cake gate scandal??? I’m am so pleased these Beggy instagrammers are getting called out for all the free tit they get. Can u imagine if Kerry’s inbox got leaked it would be FULL of begging emails to these hotels and holiday company’s

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone following the Catherine Tyldesley cake gate scandal??? I’m am so pleased these Beggy instagrammers are getting called out for all the free tit they get. Can u imagine if Kerry’s inbox got leaked it would be FULL of begging emails to these hotels and holiday company’s
Absolutely! Was thinking the same thing. I would love to think of a world when free gifts for social media clout would be few and far between. Discount, fine. But expectations of freebies for hearts and likes just is wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.