Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stupid question but the free holiday, does she get paid as well as getting the free holiday?

Imagine posting on your child’s birthday about how it’s been x amounts of years since you started trying for a baby. Secondary fertility isn’t nice, it feels like it doesn’t make sense and I’ve been there. However in those years the amount of money she has spent on clothes and everything, she could have probably done IVF 3 times over. So it’s hard to muster the sympathy.

Reactions: 10
Another holiday incoming, UK break this time - we all know she doesn’t class anything in this country as a holiday 🙄 I wonder what mug of a company has gifted her this time … time will tell!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
New holiday alert. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m buzzing to see some creased George at Asda clothes chucked on as an afterthought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AND she mentioned going to Mykonos in a few weeks. Wonder if she’s paying for that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New holiday alert. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m buzzing to see some creased George at Asda clothes chucked on as an afterthought.
She’s got 3 cases packed, full of gear! I’m predicting some Matalan flogging after seeing her mate do the same insincere sales pitch in Ibiza!

Reactions: 9
So let me get this right. Free people (expensive stuff) sent her possibly about £1k of clothes for free. She took them on her holiday to Gran Canaria. Then she proceeded to not showcase any on holiday but rather when they are all creased and then in her home….., brilliant. Then she’s going on another vacation or two which will all be tagged with a small ad. To be fair katie Ellison despite being tiny at the moment is showcasing her holiday amazingly. Take notes Kerri!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how many free holidays she’s getting! These companies seriously need to rethink all this gifting stuff.

• Angry
  • Heart
I’ve had to unfollow, I opened her stories this morning and immediately burst out crying. Seeing her go on holiday after holiday for free is just breaking my heart, I can’t afford to take my children anywhere this year and I’m desperately trying to entertain a tween and a toddler for 6 weeks with no breaks. It makes me so sad and I hate feeling this angry with a stranger 🤪🫠 Any relatability she once had is gone, their world is so far removed from mine it’s not healthy for me to watch anymore

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I cannot get over the fact brands use this face to promote their products… do they just look at her number of followers and think she’s a good fit 🤦🏼‍♀️there’s a mum at my kids school who has over 200k followers (and far better / relatable content) she doesn’t get any trips abroad or even local pr stays. How does this woman do it?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
She obviously read here as her reel today actually showcased where she is staying….. however, I do wish these companies would know that they now go on my mental notes to not go there….. I am looking at Katie Ellison’s Corfu holiday though! I do like how respectful she is being by never filming any one else and also not putting her eldest daughter on the reels so much as she’s obviously asked not to be on them. Ivy however will be fame hungry and awful once the mighty has fallen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve had to unfollow, I opened her stories this morning and immediately burst out crying. Seeing her go on holiday after holiday for free is just breaking my heart, I can’t afford to take my children anywhere this year and I’m desperately trying to entertain a tween and a toddler for 6 weeks with no breaks. It makes me so sad and I hate feeling this angry with a stranger 🤪🫠 Any relatability she once had is gone, their world is so far removed from mine it’s not healthy for me to watch anymore
I hope you’re ok🩷 Social media is the worst for making us feel inadequate and comparison is the thief of joy. Please know that you’re not on your own, these people like Kerri are in the minority and it’s just a travesty that the holiday companies use people like her. She’s awful in so many ways and could sell nothing to me, no matter how much she sugar coats it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sending love to you. I felt the same last week when I saw she has been gifted a trip to Tenerife, a place I go on my one holiday a year and pay off monthly, I know I’m lucky to do that but it still hurts to see her going there for free when I’m saving like crazy for my once a year 7 day holiday. As you said any relatability has gone now.
I wonder does Ivy know all these trips are free? Does she appreciate all these trips and holidays? Does she realise this amount of holidays aren’t normal? I doubt she does.
I would love to know how many people have been influenced by her trips.

• Heart
Sending love to you. I felt the same last week when I saw she has been gifted a trip to Tenerife, a place I go on my one holiday a year and pay off monthly, I know I’m lucky to do that but it still hurts to see her going there for free when I’m saving like crazy for my once a year 7 day holiday. As you said any relatability has gone now.
I wonder does Ivy know all these trips are free? Does she appreciate all these trips and holidays? Does she realise this amount of holidays aren’t normal? I doubt she does.
I would love to know how many people have been influenced by her trips.
I couldn’t help myself and have emailed luxury family hotels to tell them how disappointed I am that they’ve used her to promote their hotel. She’s a chav disguised in designer clothing and this is not what this hotel usually promotes. Mind boggles 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her and Anna brem going to Mykonos too. Did I see mum life styled say she’s booked? That’s going to be 50 shades of unbearable.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Must have been a complete pr stay. A few influencers and celebs were in Foey this weekend. (Although they actually showed the hotel and didn't moan about weather/food)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.