Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here’s a new one for the dictionary… back tiggles 🤣 I can just hear her voice saying this too 🤣 bloody imbecile!
Is nothing private? 15 minutes of giving Mr Coco the horn for 3 nights. Why do these morons feel the need to share this claptrap?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s putting up loads on Vinted just now, you can tell she’s had these things on once, washed them and doesn’t know how to iron so won’t wear them again so she’s reselling them- gross and another reason that she’s a lazy cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it just me but i find this totally wrong. It would be appear that she it trying to set ivy up as an influencer…which basically means promoting any old tit and getting any freebie you can. This is not something I would want my kids doing in a million years….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And Primark! Not sure I’ve ever seen her or her daughter in anything Primark. Ivy is pretty much all Zara!!
Absolutely. It’s really not her bouji mum style, brand of choice
---
Is it just me but i find this totally wrong. It would be appear that she it trying to set ivy up as an influencer…which basically means promoting any old tit and getting any freebie you can. This is not something I would want my kids doing in a million years….
100%
---
And she’s done some last minute purchasing for her holiday tomorrow. I’m absolutely numb with her, she really annoys me so, so much with her mass buying and spending. She did not need another bikini or shoes, it’s pretty disgusting tbh

Reactions: 10
So someone messaged her by mistake moaning that she’d bought another bikini so she decides to take the piss and claim that she hasn’t been on an all girls trip since she was 18!! So all the girls trips to Paris and PR/gifted stays don’t count then 😡 And I suppose she’s still claiming that she’s only had 2.5 weeks holiday this year. Get a grip Kerri you’re deluded

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So someone messaged her by mistake moaning that she’d bought another bikini so she decides to take the piss and claim that she hasn’t been on an all girls trip since she was 18!! So all the girls trips to Paris and PR/gifted stays don’t count then 😡 And I suppose she’s still claiming that she’s only had 2.5 weeks holiday this year. Get a grip Kerri you’re deluded
Also, so bloody what Kezza - even if she hadn't been away since she was 18, it doesn't mean she NEEDS a new swimsuit. Isn't her Hunza G collection enough for her?
---
Her "I'm a 34 year old woman, I can do what I want" annoyed me so much too. She is becoming more and more unlikeable and detached from reality. She is also a 34 year old woman who hasn't worked for years and is given everything handed to her on a plate. Who panic buys clothes too? Get a grip.

• Angry
She has so so so many clothes! You rarely see her wearing the same thing twice. She might have liked and wanted new bikinis but did she really need more, like really? I don’t think so. She came across really ugly in that video.

• Heart
Wow, is Kerry only 19? She must be if she's not been on a girls trip away since she was 18 but went on a girls trip to Paris last November.

• Haha
I wonder if she classes the pr stays as work so when she says only been away for 2.5 weeks she's not including "work trips". Same with the girls trip, doesn't count in her head if it's pr stay or content is created.

Reactions: 3
She’s a hideous woman. I’m not even commenting on her looks. Just her whole personality, attitude, voice and greed.

Her face when she’s ranting in that video is disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I've no idea how she gets brands to work with her, part of me does wonder if some of her branded content is faked, as in she buys the stuff herself and pretends it's sponsored so other brands think she's more influential than she actually is. She's one of those reverse influencers, anything she endorses I avoid.

Reactions: 9
I've no idea how she gets brands to work with her, part of me does wonder if some of her branded content is faked, as in she buys the stuff herself and pretends it's sponsored so other brands think she's more influential than she actually is. She's one of those reverse influencers, anything she endorses I avoid.
Omg, imagine! So sly if she did that.
Same with me, I’ll avoid anything she puts her name to / promotes.
---
That hat 😭 anything for a label, our kezza

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The name Hunza G gives me the absolute ick. Even if I had the money or the figure I wouldn’t buy it for that reason alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.