Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks atrocious in that new reel. Lip balm please!
Also there’s very few women who look good in gym wear and I do think you need to stick to blacks/greys. those bright blue leggings are not it.
She can’t pull it off.

Reactions: 3
No, it isn't funny or cute. Ivy isn't sassy or an independent young boss girl. She has been badly brought up. Has bad manners and not enough discipline.
It’s wrong to dislike a child… right?! Like venomously dislike a young un 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But it's a freebie. Kerry would take Ivy to the opening of an envelope if it was a #kindlygifted PR trip. Sod the late night, sod going to school the next morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really liked the leopard top. Clicked on the link. £225. No chance! 🤣

I need to become an 'influencer' they seem to have lots of disposable money for expensive clothes!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I need to become an 'influencer' they seem to have lots of disposable money for expensive clothes!
Google lens it, I’m sure will find versions of for half the price!

That’s because they get given the items for free or at a discount in return for advertising. I was offered discounts by various companies in return for advertising. I turned every single one down because I’m not a grifting bleep.

They don’t have to pay for half their tit so don’t ever feel inadequate looking at their lifestyles. It’s all smoke and mirrors, just a big sham. It’s shameless too and Kerri is one of the greediest of the lot. Her materialism is slowly ruining her daughter’s future.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s because they get given the items for free or at a discount in return for advertising. I was offered discounts by various companies in return for advertising. I turned every single one down because I’m not a grifting bleep.

They don’t have to pay for half their tit so don’t ever feel inadequate looking at their lifestyles. It’s all smoke and mirrors, just a big sham. It’s shameless too and Kerri is one of the greediest of the lot. Her materialism is slowly ruining her daughter’s future.
I knew they would be gifted lots of little bits, I didn't realise it would include items such as a top worth £200. I thought the Ad aff just meant the link you clicked would mean she got like 5p or a percentage of you clicked it

Reactions: 1
I knew they would be gifted lots of little bits, I didn't realise it would include items such as a top worth £200. I thought the Ad aff just meant the link you clicked would mean she got like 5p or a percentage of you clicked it
Not necessarily. She may get a discount on stuff she buys on the agreement that she photographs herself wearing it, and then maybe also gets a percentage through the links?

She’s a grifter who will take anything. She hawks so many different brands of skincare/beauty items with the claim that each one is her favourite. No credibility or social awareness whatsoever. Ivy’s birthday parties after lockdown remains one of the worst examples of influencer culture I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not necessarily. She may get a discount on stuff she buys on the agreement that she photographs herself wearing it, and then maybe also gets a percentage through the links?

She’s a grifter who will take anything. She hawks so many different brands of skincare/beauty items with the claim that each one is her favourite. No credibility or social awareness whatsoever. Ivy’s birthday parties after lockdown remains one of the worst examples of influencer culture I’ve ever seen.
She is the worst influencer ever, money grabbing, freebie loading twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.