Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s broken her wrist ! You’d think she’d broken her bloody spine the way she’s banging on!

Reactions: 5
I've just seen her latest post on how she makes bedtime special for Ivy but of course Ivy dear is massively helped by the bleeping gifted twatting Emma mattress.🙄🤦‍♀️

Oh and here's 5% off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck off pal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get why Ivy at her age needs her mum to be there, with her or upstairs at bedtime. Isn't she old enough to be just going to bed and sleep, she knows how to swear surely she go to sleep herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All those freebies, all that time I just don’t understand why she so badly put together 80% of the time. Of all the shameless 6 she’s the biggest catfish. She looks very different made up. That garage video of her and TMLS - so many questions…. First, just why? why have your ill-fitting T-shirt over your head? Why no bra?! Why say IYKYK when you blatently don’t know the words. So much cringe in one video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lips 💀 never seen such scabby horrible lips from someone who has so much money and gets gifted so much skincare etc

Reactions: 9
I rarely look at this account any more. So much sameness. And none of it inspirational. She could make a top-notch designer brand look like it's from Primarni. I think people can see through this now - she will literally take a pound off anyone prepared to give it. Not discerning or classy at all. Not sure what's going on with the kid who's never at school, either - she'll end up with the same level of literacy as her mum. If it wasn't for social media this person would be running a market stall in Romford. And as for the geezer-bird posture.... euwww

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.