Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those saying “how can she get away with this”, it’s what a lot of igers do. A lot!
When they have no special talent to offer to enable them to take it and make it lucrative. They take advantage of their followers by dreaming up a business idea that’s literally selling stuff on. Fm perfume, wax bleeping melts... every time.

If they’ve started as weight loss, baby or home accounts and get a bit of a following they get greedy and do this. It’s so predictable.
luna Fran whatever she’s called did it with those hideous kids clothes.

Lots of people have started with a real business idea and done great. Not this lot.
Yes I remember fran, weren’t they dodgy looking Spanish clothes 🤣💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2 for £23.80 😂😂😂

Surely the first rule of pricing is it needs to sound like a bargain. E.g 2for £20 not having to calculate if it’s actually a deal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somewhat unrelated to the current conversation but... what is with this new trend of the massive baby dummies? They look like a sink plug...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somewhat unrelated to the current conversation but... what is with this new trend of the massive baby dummies? They look like a sink plug...
It’s the pastel colours that insta huns love. Dummies don’t look appealing normally and these massive ones are worse, even if they are nicer colours!

Reactions: 2
i couldn’t believe it when I saw one of the comments saying ‘oh my god how have you found the time to crochet with twins’.... surely no one believes she has MADE those rattles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s hope she’s using those accounting skills to do her own books and pay the right amount of tax 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what safety testing those crochet rattles have gone through, does she have all the documentation to say that they are all compliant with our regulations 🤔

#edit to add... I've just been and checked her website, apparently they are CE tested

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she went up to a farm, shaved a sheep, worked the wool, hand sawn the milk jug motives, used organic colouring harvested from a squid she killed with a her bare hands, and washed the finished muslins in tears of a 100 nuns whilst breastfeeding her 2!!!babies MAYBE then those muslins would be worth £18. Buying cheap Chinese tat off Aliexpress and selling it on for a 200% markup is not a business darling, it's daytime robbery and you should be ashamed of yourself, Emma! So should everyone who falls into these instahuns traps and deceitful ways to market themselves as a 'small business'.
I am angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How’s she selling Sass and Belle plates for a quid more than they are on the Sass and Belle website 🥴😂😂😂 Are her sheep really that thick?

A87795C4-4E49-418B-B7C4-7A811E7D2573.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.