Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually pay for this £100 gift card out her own money? Does she pay it in the hope that she'll get enough back in affiliate links to cover it?
I just don't understand these giveaways
I think she will get more than enough on the affiliates to pay it back. Snidey cow! I used to really like her

Reactions: 1
I think they get some payment regardless of if you buy something or not. Just swiping up gives them some commission. It could be pence or £'s.

Reactions: 5
They get some money every time someone swipes up. She is copying 1Lavendercottage with these give aways. I think they only give the card away if they make the money from the swipe ups so she isn’t actually giving anything away herself she is just jumping on the band wagon to get herself some extra cash before Christmas.

• Angry
Wasnt it still limited numbers though? Theres at least 10 of them 😱
That’s what I was thinking too.. At least 12 adults in the cousins story. There’s her and Danny (one house), her sister and bf (one house), her cousin I think it is (possibly lives with parents and brother so one household) I thought it was just to mix with two others so that should be it but then there’s the nan, whoever the old dude is next to her and then her parents too. I mean I’m all for seeing what family you can during these crazy times, especially today, but they’re taking the piss surely? Saying that, their nan’s 80th this summer had god knows how many of them and no social distancing so I doubt they really give a duck 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wasnt it still limited numbers though? Theres at least 10 of them 😱
It is meant to be 3 households, so there could be a large number (not on insta so can't see) and be within rules but let's be honest far too many people are breaking the rules at the moment. We go into tier 4 tomorrow so we had nobody else round this year, just me and my support bubble.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see anything that shows how many people were there all together?

while I don’t agree and stick to the rules after this year I think many household will be breaking the rules!

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve read, sorry if I’m wrong, tier two is to mix with two other households, so three in total.. this is from the cousins Insta.. I used to follow her so I know who is who apart from the older man at top and there’s at least 5 households there. But yeah I think people are just doing whatever the duck they want at this point, just thought as an ‘influencer/instawhore’ she would be a little less public about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
From what I’ve read, sorry if I’m wrong, tier two is to mix with two other households, so three in total.. this is from the cousins Insta.. I used to follow her so I know who is who apart from the older man at top and there’s at least 5 households there. But yeah I think people are just doing whatever the duck they want at this point, just thought as an ‘influencer/instawhore’ she would be a little less public about it.
Thank you for posting. I didn't know what had actually taken place so yes, she is being another one of the insta twats breaking the rules. Like if you are going to do it please don't flaunt it.
I had to delete all sm as it is getting to me too much now

Anyone care to think of a new thread title?

Although I too have been led down a rabbit hole seeing the tagged picture of the cousin, to look at the cousins stories (why do random people leave themselves open to the public??) and that bloody dining table has a shed load of people!!
Regardless of tiers (I have no idea about English tiers as I’m Scottish) I just don’t think mass mixing is a great idea just now, let alone broadcasting it

Thank you for posting. I didn't know what had actually taken place so yes, she is being another one of the insta twats breaking the rules. Like if you are going to do it please don't flaunt it.
I had to delete all sm as it is getting to me too much now
If she hadn’t tagged the cousin, no one would be none the wiser but her cousin has also tagged Emma’s private account after so maybe that’s where all the rule breaking is taking place 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think it’s so lovely she’s had the twins and is happy but come on, have a little bit of common sense and decency for others who are actually alone right now and sticking to the rules.

Little old Nanna is there! Wouldn’t you think they’d want to protect her? Looks like half of frigging Southport present.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh after taking that screenshot I can’t see the tagged photo of the cousin on Emma’s story anymore but I can on my other account (one for weight loss) sneaky sneaky 😂

Ooooh after taking that screenshot I can’t see the tagged photo of the cousin on Emma’s story anymore but I can on my other account (one for weight loss) sneaky sneaky 😂
This is what I see, which led me to Ruby who’s put up the pictures of their Nana, then the family table party pic, then Ruby has tagged Emma’s personal account with a picture of herself and one of the twins.
So you’ve got Emma’s household, her sister Lucies household, I’m going to assume Emma’s folks are there. Plus the family that Ruby is part of. Plus their Nana.
Am I at potentially 5 households mixing? I’ve lost count now.

These restrictions are shite and hard on all of us, I soooooooo understand that. And I can’t imagine how hard that must be after having babies during a pandemic either. But they won’t be forever, but the people who carry on like this only make it go on longer

Attachments

This is what I see, which led me to Ruby who’s put up the pictures of their Nana, then the family table party pic, then Ruby has tagged Emma’s personal account with a picture of herself and one of the twins.
So you’ve got Emma’s household, her sister Lucies household, I’m going to assume Emma’s folks are there. Plus the family that Ruby is part of. Plus their Nana.
Am I at potentially 5 households mixing? I’ve lost count now.

These restrictions are shite and hard on all of us, I soooooooo understand that. And I can’t imagine how hard that must be after having babies during a pandemic either. But they won’t be forever, but the people who carry on like this only make it go on longer
Yes I can’t see that story anymore on my main account, the one I screenshot the table from, she’s limited it. I completely understand people are struggling but this is why, absolute idiots mixing for no reason. I know Emma has babies under 1 so I think that’s allowed in England (I’m Scotland) but there is definitely an extra household there with her nana, the old dude beside her and whoever the other young guy beside them is. If just bugs me cause some of us are actually trying to get back to normal, it’s these fuckwits bringing us back to lockdown time and time again.

Reactions: 4
Yes I can’t see that story anymore on my main account, the one I screenshot the table from, she’s limited it. I completely understand people are struggling but this is why, absolute idiots mixing for no reason. I know Emma has babies under 1 so I think that’s allowed in England (I’m Scotland) but there is definitely an extra household there with her nana, the old dude beside her and whoever the other young guy beside them is. If just bugs me cause some of us are actually trying to get back to normal, it’s these fuckwits bringing us back to lockdown time and time again.
Scottish too, good luck to us all with tier 4 from midnight tonight 😕

Reactions: 1
I’m tier 4. Broke the rules today. With one other house hold only. Was always going it on Xmas day for my mental health. But I wasn’t going to broadcast it on social media 😂😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.