Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain all this to me? So can anyone make a business just buying stuff from other companies and selling it off as their own? Genuine question
I don’t know how but it seems to be what a lot of these insta knobs do

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how but it seems to be what a lot of these insta knobs do
Can someone answer me this. How can someone who have left her job and living off one income with 3 kids 2 of which being newborn twins and can afford to waste money on shite, balenciaga trainers, endless clothes etc. Because whatever she is doing I need to know so I can aswell

Reactions: 8
Can someone answer me this. How can someone who have left her job and living off one income with 3 kids 2 of which being newborn twins and can afford to waste money on shite, balenciaga trainers, endless clothes etc. Because whatever she is doing I need to know so I can aswell
the thing is, they aren’t living off one income. I mean it’s obviously not a proper job but she’ll be getting a wage from selling her life on Instagram and the ads she does.

Reactions: 3
Don’t do it!!!
she lives her life off store cards, very, klarna etc etc. It’s all for show and I would bet my bottom dollar she is in a lot of debt

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t do it!!!
she lives her life off store cards, very, klarna etc etc. It’s all for show and I would bet my bottom dollar she is in a lot of debt
I just find her really unlikeable now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t do it!!!
Agree. Off topic and completely irrelevant but I always notice Evie has blue eyes and her and danny both have brown. I know this can happen but I always notice it

So who is packing up of these parcels to send out?
She needs to sack the promo photographer for the recent photo of the bamboo plates with old non matching forks and spoons!

Reactions: 2
It really bothers me for some reason that her husband doesn’t ever show his teeth. Once you notice it you can’t not - not one pic smiling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really bothers me for some reason that her husband doesn’t ever show his teeth. Once you notice it you can’t not - not one pic smiling
ah he might be insecure about them though. I am about mine and I never show my teeth in pics

Reactions: 1
She put a clip of their wedding on a few days ago, and it showed him talking and his teeth look quite gappy and goofy, so that’s probably the reason he doesn’t smile properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Can anyone explain the aff swipe up and write the first letter of each thing to win a gift card??? Does she earn commission from just a swipe up? I thought they only earn from it if you buy something within 30days because of the cookies etc? I don't really understand how affiliate links work

Can anyone explain the aff swipe up and write the first letter of each thing to win a gift card??? Does she earn commission from just a swipe up? I thought they only earn from it if you buy something within 30days because of the cookies etc? I don't really understand how affiliate links work
I think she might earn from each site should you buy something? Bastard cheek if you ask me, I didnt swipe up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she is getting them to swipe up and hopes they buy something from there in the next 30 days 😩

Oh no! So it’s all to do with cookies 😭 I quite often swipe up on influencers things and think ah I actually was looking for something like that but always come off the page and reopen it in my browser to stop them getting commission!!! Damn now I know that they will still get it I may have to buy stuff on my laptop not my phone ...

Reactions: 8
Does she actually pay for this £100 gift card out her own money? Does she pay it in the hope that she'll get enough back in affiliate links to cover it?
I just don't understand these giveaways

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.