Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If nana is in a support bubble that counts as one household doesn’t it though? Clutching at straws but probs still over the 3 household limit either way

Reactions: 1
If nana is in a support bubble that counts as one household doesn’t it though? Clutching at straws but probs still over the 3 household limit either way
I think Lucie the sister lives near London so surly she’s tier four and shouldn’t of gone up north anyway!

Reactions: 8
I think Lucie the sister lives near London so surly she’s tier four and shouldn’t of gone up north anyway!
She lives in Northampton. They were tier 2 now tier 3. I bet Emma is in a support bubble with one of the family as she has a child under one.

Insta was quiet yesterday and thank God for that! All of them hiding their rule breaking behaviour. They should be publicly called out.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure the nana lives with her partner so wouldn’t be able to form a bubble, could be wrong though! After looking at Ruby’s Instagram they’ve defo broken the rules!

Reactions: 4
Her sister has clearly stayed up there overnight as there is definitely no beaches in Northamptonshire.....

really winds me up when people openly break the rules all over social media

Reactions: 9
Her sister has clearly stayed up there overnight as there is definitely no beaches in Northamptonshire.....

really winds me up when people openly break the rules all over social media
She’s a teacher as well!! So if she’s caught anything will go and spread it to her class. You’d think she’d know better than to post it on social media.

Reactions: 6
She’s a teacher as well!! So if she’s caught anything will go and spread it to her class. You’d think she’d know better than to post it on social media.
This is thing I don’t understand - why people are just so stupid to post it all over social media? Especially when they have a large following

As a teacher she'll be the first to complain about school reopening and kids spreading the virus. She's so selfish.

As a teacher she'll be the first to complain about school reopening and kids spreading the virus. She's so selfish.
I think she was working from home due to health issues. Still not okay. And people breaking the rules is annoying.

Realistically guys are you all sticking to the “rules” over Xmas? I’m sure not. Could be some of my families last Xmas and I’ll be dammed if I am being kept away from them any longer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Realistically guys are you all sticking to the “rules” over Xmas? I’m sure not. Could be some of my families last Xmas and I’ll be dammed if I am being kept away from them any longer
Hear hear. I’m deffo not sticking to them

• Angry
Reactions: 5
We stuck to them. Don't see why we should act like we're more important than anyone else this Christmas. The Sooner we all follow the rules the sooner this should end.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We stuck to them. Don't see why we should act like we're more important than anyone else this Christmas. The Sooner we all follow the rules the sooner this should end.
It’s not about acting as if we are more important than anyone else, it’s about realising that tomorrow isn’t promised regardless of covid. People could die tomorrow from ANYTHING (not just covid) and some grandparents won’t be here next year. I think a lot of people are breaking the rules, it’s more the fact they aren’t sharing it, I think that’s the difference as it seems as if it’s rubbing it in the faces to people who are following the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn't agree more. The reason we are in this mess is because people keep breaking them. If everyone has the same mentality then what is the point of having these rules.
I've not broken them once, I live alone 2 and half hours from family etc and I was incredibly ill this year and still am. I have a support bubble with my parents but I have spent most of the year on my own in a 1 bed flat. Christmas was just me and my parents. I want my life to return to normal so I will stick to what I have to and now we are in tier 4

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.