Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Em! She’s absolutely lush, her gender reveal is the cutest and you can see the utter happiness on her face! Absolutely made up for her!
Also, the comments already about the freebies, leave her alone! She’s had enough tit to deal with, it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same. Now piss off with the negativity, Em’s fab, Evie is gorgeous too!
Piss off with the negativity?! 😂😂😂this forum was started on how irritating we find her!! I think your on the wrong page hun... as for the few blankets and a bib that I’m sure she can afford to buy?!? there’s so many others that can’t.. she needs to take a leaf out of Elle from feathering empty nest page and donate any freebies to those who need it, plus em has so many family and friends who I’m sure will spoil the twins...... I mean she’s not as a bad as lil at all but does my head in especially when It came to the Free California trip.. I predict she will be as bad a lucy carter and fopperholic pimping out her twins for freebies.
The revel was cute and so was Evie’s reaction but I think it will all go down hill now #sellmykidsprivacyfordosh

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Piss off with the negativity?! 😂😂😂this forum was started on how irritating we find her!! I think your on the wrong page hun... as for the few blankets and a bib that I’m sure she can afford to buy?!? there’s so many others that can’t.. she needs to take a leaf out of Elle from feathering empty nest page and donate any freebies to those who need it, plus em has so many family and friends who I’m sure will spoil the twins...... I mean she’s not as a bad as lil at all but does my head in especially when It came to the Free California trip.. I predict she will be as bad a lucy carter and fopperholic pimping out her twins for freebies.
The revel was cute and so was Evie’s reaction but I think it will all go down hill now #sellmykidsprivacyfordosh
Oh you negative Nancy, how rude hun 😂🙄.

Reactions: 1
I think the miscarriage brought her crashing down to earth, off her high horse. Up until, then she was off the wall with how entitled and manufactured her feed was. I’m sad it took a miscarriage for her to reevaluate, but if it meant she’s reinvigorated and truly appreciates her life then good for her.
I will side eye all the ads coming though, and I agree that she really should think about giving away free gifts to others for things that she doesn’t need.
I th8nk some of the Huns on here don’t realize you can wish someone well but also see when they’re acting like a prick, that’s not mutually exclusive. And this isn’t a fan club.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the miscarriage brought her crashing down to earth, off her high horse. Up until, then she was off the wall with how entitled and manufactured her feed was. I’m sad it took a miscarriage for her to reevaluate, but if it meant she’s reinvigorated and truly appreciates her life then good for her.
I will side eye all the ads coming though, and I agree that she really should think about giving away free gifts to others for things that she doesn’t need.
I th8nk some of the Huns on here don’t realize you can wish someone well but also see when they’re acting like a prick, that’s not mutually exclusive. And this isn’t a fan club.
Perfectly said. People acting like pricks shouldn't be able too just because they've been through tit. We've all been through tit! Still doesn't stop her being ignorant, which she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Perfectly said. People acting like pricks shouldn't be able too just because they've been through tit. We've all been through tit! Still doesn't stop her being ignorant, which she is.
totally agree 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
....it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same.
When it's a friends, all well and good.

When it becomes "thanks for the gifted snoze pod, car seat, sleephead, double pram, etc etc..." X2, then not so much.

{& before anyone comes at me with "you'd take free stuff with twins coming..." no I wouldn't. My kids are not online and I would probably do a Ellie (featheringanemptynest) type post to give to charity.}

Reactions: 11
When it's a friends, all well and good.

When it becomes "thanks for the gifted snoze pod, car seat, sleephead, double pram, etc etc..." X2, then not so much.

{& before anyone comes at me with "you'd take free stuff with twins coming..." no I wouldn't. My kids are not online and I would probably do a Ellie (featheringanemptynest) type post to give to charity.}
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Exactly And with her taking that career break and her business not taking off as planned I’m sure she will take all the ads And freebies she can get!

Reactions: 10
She’s a diva like her mum but not a brat from what I view daily

She’s a diva like her mum but not a brat from what I view daily

I’d take an Evie over an Isla any day. Evie had a bit of Isla in her a while ago but I think the career break Em has taking has worked wonders because Evie comes across so confident now and her behaviour looks like it’s improved a lot.

Just goes to show that spending some of the day engaging with your kid and giving them your undivided attention helps, bit Lil wouldn’t know because she’s too busy on the bath while her kid plays with scissors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
£30 isnt in her price range for a pram for Evie? But she's been posting tit loads of parcels she's been getting for herself.
Beggy mitchel strikes again hoping someone will gift her one 🙄
Bet she wouldn't have problem accepting one from someone even if the price was higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.