Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30 isnt in her price range for a pram for Evie? But she's been posting tit loads of parcels she's been getting for herself.
Beggy mitchel strikes again hoping someone will gift her one 🙄
Bet she wouldn't have problem accepting one from someone even if the price was higher
Has she’s deleted this story?

Looking for gifted baby clothes possibly?! It’s not difficult to go online to find some small baby gro’s without asking instagram... especially when it’s not her first!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looking for gifted baby clothes possibly?! It’s not difficult to go online to find some small baby gro’s without asking instagram... especially when it’s not her first!!
Literally thought this.. just a hint for freebies isn’t it.

also know this will sound mean but why does she need a business account?! She was due to open the business in feb and I completely understand with the miscarriage why she didn’t but now with the pandemic I can hardly see it taking off anytime soon.. I just seems odd to be saying she uses it for a business account when she clearly doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Literally thought this.. just a hint for freebies isn’t it.

also know this will sound mean but why does she need a business account?! She was due to open the business in feb and I completely understand with the miscarriage why she didn’t but now with the pandemic I can hardly see it taking off anytime soon.. I just seems odd to be saying she uses it for a business account when she clearly doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
Would it not come under any earnings she gets from insta and declaring the money through her accountant?

Reactions: 1
All I see when they post stuff like this is SEND ME FREE STUFF

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The pushchair was a child's like twin one in pink one in front one behind sort of thing probably wanted to be like mum when she has the twins

Arghh they are all bleeping me off this morning, they are morphing into one!

Kayla mentioned lemonade, em had to get it

Lil and Em gifted wax melts, then Kayla and now Tara.. bet cazzy is foaming!!!

Kayla is wearing Em’s earrings and now pimping out the same make up

duck off you bunch of beggy bastards 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally forgot about Instagram and all the other threads on here when I got caught up reading the now deleted thread... anyone have any idea why it's gone? (A few names from there wrote in here too)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally forgot about Instagram and all the other threads on here when I got caught up reading the now deleted thread... anyone have any idea why it's gone? (A few names from there wrote in here too)
The saucy one? 😆 admin have removed it. Someone probably reported it, the kill joys!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It was bloody great I've never laughed so much. I last read at about 10am. I'm sad now. Stupid food shop got in the way!
Aww no! You probably missed my bizarre contribution then haha! Best ever thread. Fave comment was deffo the fanny flannel 😆😭😭😭 but I won't derail Emma's thread... she deffo still needs one 😆

Reactions: 2
So she’s sending all of this crappy spray to all of her ‘insta-huns’ then?!
They’re all laughable!

Aww no! You probably missed my bizarre contribution then haha! Best ever thread. Fave comment was deffo the fanny flannel 😆😭😭😭 but I won't derail Emma's thread... she deffo still needs one 😆
Last mention about it... I'm sad I missed your comment. The flannel I cried laughing trying to read it to my husband. Toilet brush, boys scared of their bits being snipped, and the fat sl*g story. Bye thread, you were great ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lil and Em gifted wax melts, then Kayla and now Tara.. bet cazzy is foaming!!!
duck off you bunch of beggy bastards 😡😡
The most annoying thing is when they don’t go on for days and then literally just pop up to show their gifted shite (diaryofahullmum I’m looking at you 👀👀 At least pretend to engage with your followers 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.