Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally like Emma a lot but she’s seriously pissed me off with her ‘oh look we didn’t have pet insurance lolololol’ - it’s so irresponsible!

Reactions: 6
I really wanted to comment saying that spending £550 wouldnt be that big of a deal to her. She can do a #ad and make that back and more within half an hour i’m sure. Looked like she was bragging really, what a boring Instagram post. All we got from it is that you’re a divvy who forked out money for no reason. Of course you need pet insurance that’s the first thing you sort out when you have a pet. Moron.

She'll get some insurance gifted by the end of the weekend, watch out for the dog #ads coming up soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This one is so easy to read. She's never arsed with replying to people, engaging, she thinks she's above everyone else, would only ever respond to other Instagram famous people on her posts. Low and behold...now she's expecting twins and will be wanting all the freebies she needs engagement...lots of replies to people on the dog picture, oh and the ad picture before that. She doesn't actually get that many likes and comments on her pics to say she has 60k followers! Because she's usually so ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I would love to know how much these ‘influencers’ get paid per ad. Like it blows my mind how they can post some waffled caption under a picture and can gain thousands?!

Reactions: 4
Her stories about Starling bank genuinely made me cringe. You could tell she hadn’t a bloody clue what she was on about and couldn’t think of any way to waffle on about it. It was so awkward and unnatural.

Reactions: 10
Her stories about Starling bank genuinely made me cringe. You could tell she hadn’t a bloody clue what she was on about and couldn’t think of any way to waffle on about it. It was so awkward and unnatural.
I thought this too! I was thinking god you’ll do anything as an Ad 😳😳😳 so random!

ive seen so many “influencers” doing ads for this bank and they clearly all have to use the same script it makes me cringe!!

Reactions: 2
Sounded like she was struggling to read the script. Surely if you're being paid between 750- 2k for an ad you'd spend an hour learning the lines. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she looked mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love Em! She’s absolutely lush, her gender reveal is the cutest and you can see the utter happiness on her face! Absolutely made up for her!
Also, the comments already about the freebies, leave her alone! She’s had enough tit to deal with, it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same. Now piss off with the negativity, Em’s fab, Evie is gorgeous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love Em! She’s absolutely lush, her gender reveal is the cutest and you can see the utter happiness on her face! Absolutely made up for her!
Also, the comments already about the freebies, leave her alone! She’s had enough tit to deal with, it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same. Now piss off with the negativity, Em’s fab, Evie is gorgeous too!
I completely agree. Emma always seems thankful for the bits she gets, I think she is one of the most genuine influencers and she actually enjoys being a mum unlike Lil!

Reactions: 7
Is this Em's family member😅

With the gender reveals - do they not know themselves already? How do they buy the balloons/cannons/unnecessary super extra item?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.