Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Em's family member😅

With the gender reveals - do they not know themselves already? How do they buy the balloons/cannons/unnecessary super extra item?
Some places will put the gender in an envelope, that can go to a family member then to arrange

Is this Em's family member😅

With the gender reveals - do they not know themselves already? How do they buy the balloons/cannons/unnecessary super extra item?

No I’m not a family member, I’m just a long time follower of Em, I think she’s lovely. We are all entitled to opinions - yours may be different to mine so what?

Reactions: 4
I'm new to following her but quite like her. I'm pretty sure she lives in same place as me. I recognise her stories

Reactions: 2
She drives me mad with all the Ads and freebies but you can tell she loves her family and being a mum. Evie is cute xx

Anyone think her hubby seemed a bit gutted he’s not getting a boy?
gender reveal was cute, Evie makes it

I thought his reaction was lovely too, he immediately went to lift Emma up. A lovely moment caught on camera, especially with Evie kissing the bump

Watched it again - ok, not immediately 😂 but still a lovely reaction

• Heart
I thought his reaction was lovely too, he immediately went to lift Emma up. A lovely moment caught on camera, especially with Evie kissing the bump

Watched it again - ok, not immediately 😂 but still a lovely reaction
Haha no it was cute!! It was like that split second though when it was revealed he must have thought oh man I’m really outnumbered now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha no it was cute!! It was like that split second though when it was revealed he must have thought oh man I’m really outnumbered now 😂
I think I had the same when I learned we were having another boy. I saw the willy before the sonographer had a chance to tell me lol. The way Danny cuddled them, just shows theyre a lovely family

I'm new to following her but quite like her. I'm pretty sure she lives in same place as me. I recognise her stories
She lives in Southport, my mum was friends with her husbands mum when we were younger 🤣 I was surprised to see who her husband was when I started following her a few years ago

Anyone think her hubby seemed a bit gutted he’s not getting a boy?
gender reveal was cute, Evie makes it
Whyyyyyy do people assume this all the time when someone has the same gender kids, he didn’t seem gutted at all and I’m sure they are just happy to have 2 healthy babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.