Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure she would have before she announced it on insta. Knowing how I banter with my cousins, it just made me laugh. Theyll both be families of 5.

Reactions: 7
I think it was more considering Ems was very gushy when Lil announced pregnancy.
Considering the recent miscarriage I jusy thought she would’ve said something nicer rather than a jokey comment.
I also felt like it was said in a “can’t wait to watch you trying to handle having twins” kinda way 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree and I don’t think Lil has even “liked” Em’s post?!?! Perhaps scared twins will steal all the attention away from her baby within the family!!

Reactions: 6
They’re cousins, I very much doubt that it all needs to be a social media show. Lil has no doubt already said her congratulations, said she was happy for her etc. Just because it isn’t posted on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree and I don’t think Lil has even “liked” Em’s post?!?! Perhaps scared twins will steal all the attention away from her baby within the family!!
What are you on about, she's clearly liked the post and commented on it!

I comment privately on friends things all the time but I still post Or share publicly as that’s a nice thing to do!

Reactions: 4
I'm honestly so happy for them and twins is a blessing, but she has been taking a work break for the last 6+ months. Not seen much ad work, now she won't get any maternity pay. What are they going to do for money? Danny works hard already (anyone know what he does?) Every gifted item will be accepted. Can't see them moving, Evie can have the box room. House will be cosy but it's manageable.
From the Q&A... new house, new car. No money worries then. Good for them 👌

How many ads in the last week. She's obviously back on the ad circuit with Evie also earning pennies for the new babies. I'm really happy for em but I've unfollowed because I can foresee months and years of #ad #gifted now.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why people are angry reacting to me saying I can’t wait to see her attempt to handle this - there’s 25 pages of how annoying this woman is and her daughter is a spoilt little brat. 3 kids is going to be a wake up call!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure why people are angry reacting to me saying I can’t wait to see her attempt to handle this - there’s 25 pages of how annoying this woman is and her daughter is a spoilt little brat. 3 kids is going to be a wake up call!
People obviously felt sorry for her with the miscarriage, now we are elated for the rainbow babies. Don't worry once the ads pick up (like the above message has stated) she will start to grate on us again. I followed again after about a year, I've enjoyed her talking stories again. But the picture advert... my eyes did roll. Desenio obviously didn't want her so she went for the copycat company!

The ads will get even worse now as they’re going to be a family of 5. Like she said, new car, new house. She’s going to have to afford this some how. Won’t be surprised if Evie starts modelling for Asda like her cousins have done previously. I do like Em and her recent news is lovely after that horrible time but she does grate on me. Also stop talking like a 12 year old calling Boris ‘Bo-Jo’, it’s so annoying

I don’t have an issue with the ads personally I find Emma one of the better ones but that might be because I like her so might be biased.

It must be a bit stressful time for them, family expanding by two, she’s on a career break and even if she wanted to return to work earlier she might not be able to at the moment with the current climate and it’s not the time to launch a new business. She’s in a better situation then a lot of people but I would be feeling a bit eep

I get the impression that money is no issue for either of them. From parties they’ve posted their families seem to all live in very large, lovely houses

Reactions: 3
People obviously felt sorry for her with the miscarriage, now we are elated for the rainbow babies. Don't worry once the ads pick up (like the above message has stated) she will start to grate on us again. I followed again after about a year, I've enjoyed her talking stories again. But the picture advert... my eyes did roll. Desenio obviously didn't want her so she went for the copycat company!
When I seen the ad I couldn’t help but think that actually what she had up before (of her wedding and of Evie in frames) was a lot nicer and more homely/personal than a couple of generic prints 🤷🏻‍♀️

When I seen the ad I couldn’t help but think that actually what she had up before (of her wedding and of Evie in frames) was a lot nicer and more homely/personal than a couple of generic prints 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree. Says a lot when you replace your wedding/family pictures for an #ad doesnt it 😂

• Haha
this woman will never cope with twins and princess Evie pops 😄 I for one can’t wait to see this tit show go down, I am here for it 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this woman will never cope with twins and princess Evie pops 😄 I for one can’t wait to see this tit show go down, I am here for it 🍿 🍿
Her sister and mum will be round helping her loads that’s for sure!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.