Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for her but que the complaining! She was saying that she needs evie to go back to nursery the other day because she's basically stressing them out. Which is fair enough kids can be stressful but just dont complain on social media about how much you NEED her to go back. Also I feel Evie is going to struggle!
To be fair she rarely complains about Evie and it’s not wholly unexpected in the current circumstances. I’ve seen many others complaining daily about their kids of social media.

Reactions: 10
We all want some normality back in our lives, and Evie's structure has been changed so I bet she can be a handful some days. We all want some times to ourselves minus the children (and we can still love them 100%)

Reactions: 5
Lovely news.
I'm not surprised she is ready for nursery to open, lock down is hard. I can't imagine being in the early stages or any stage really of pregnancy. I was so tired when pregnant. I would be the same.
I'm looking forward to school/nursery opening too!

Reactions: 7
She must have got pregnant again pretty quickly after her miscarriage (not a dig) lovely news with everything going on

Reactions: 4
Lovely news.
I'm not surprised she is ready for nursery to open, lock down is hard. I can't imagine being in the early stages or any stage really of pregnancy. I was so tired when pregnant. I would be the same.
I'm looking forward to school/nursery opening too!
I agree. Pregnancy can be really hard and can imagine it’s even more draining with twins, without even taking into account the global pandemic and the worry that comes after loss. I wish her well.

Reactions: 11
Woah just woke up and came on here (I live in Oz so it’s fri morning now). I thought she looked like she has gained a little weight (not a dig at all). Wow! I’m sure Evie will be a good big sis.

Reactions: 3
Awww lovely news, I used to prefer lil over em, used to think she was too full on and fake but now actually prefer Emma

Reactions: 9
I think it’s lovely news. As I’ve said before recently on this thread she’s really changed, might even say she’s grown up even? I’ve enjoyed her stories again and it’s nice to see how hands on she is with Evie

I think it’s lovely news. As I’ve said before recently on this thread she’s really changed, might even say she’s grown up even? I’ve enjoyed her stories again and it’s nice to see how hands on she is with Evie
Yeah I agree, I think when she did the whole California thing I had enough, certain ads she does now do make me roll my eyes but guess she’s got to make money! Wonder if they will move as they are only in a small 3 bed aren’t they? Also wonder what will happen with her new business.. sad as it’s obviously not the best time and no one saw this coming 🙁 hopefully it all works out for them! I absolutely loved her around the time she got married and was on SW etc

Reactions: 8
I literally cannot wait to see her attempt to handle this 🤣
Evie is in for a shock eh! Bet the pup gets shipped off somewhere pronto too.
Good luck Danny, 5 mouths to feed now, at least they’ll be gifted loads of baby stuff I suppose 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Good luck Danny, 5 mouths to feed now, at least they’ll be gifted loads of baby stuff I suppose 😂
Oh yeh forgot about all the gifted stuff she’s get and ads she will have to do

Awwh I'm so happy for her! I'm in tears because I've just had my own miscarriage and can only imagine how happy and excited she's feeling, bless her ❤
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. They are so tit. I hope that you will get yours own happy news in the future 😘

• Heart
I forgot about the puppy. But she hasn't complained about him like Lil does about Alfie so they might be alright.

I'm honestly so happy for them and twins is a blessing, but she has been taking a work break for the last 6+ months. Not seen much ad work, now she won't get any maternity pay. What are they going to do for money? Danny works hard already (anyone know what he does?) Every gifted item will be accepted. Can't see them moving, Evie can have the box room. House will be cosy but it's manageable.

I am happy for her, it must have been soul destroying to miscarry while so many friends are announcing.

Everything will be gifted. Don't worry.. Wonder if she'll be invited into Fopps' mum of multiples gang😅

• Haha
She could probably do quite well out of this! Companies are going to be throwing stuff at her! Although she’s not like other influencers who have another baby for the sole reason of freebies!

I forgot about the puppy. But she hasn't complained about him like Lil does about Alfie so they might be alright.

I'm honestly so happy for them and twins is a blessing, but she has been taking a work break for the last 6+ months. Not seen much ad work, now she won't get any maternity pay. What are they going to do for money? Danny works hard already (anyone know what he does?) Every gifted item will be accepted. Can't see them moving, Evie can have the box room. House will be cosy but it's manageable.

I think he works in tax/accounting? Vague recollection of that

Reactions: 2
I am happy for her, it must have been soul destroying to miscarry while so many friends are announcing.

Everything will be gifted. Don't worry.. Wonder if she'll be invited into Fopps' mum of multiples gang😅
That's quite an exclusive group...Hopefully if she joins she won't be as tit at it as old Fopps is!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m really happy for them but my first thought was 😲 wow twins! Also regarding the comment somebody made about lils reaction. I assume you meant the “can’t wait to play 5 aside” I doubt it was malicious but I bet she was just shocked that it’s twins! Also I think Em has definitely become a lot more watchable recently, love her talking stories as I find her funny, nice to see her with Evie as well because I reckon she’s very much like me with mine...can’t stand mess but got to let them play!

Reactions: 10
I think it was more considering Ems was very gushy when Lil announced pregnancy.
Considering the recent miscarriage I jusy thought she would’ve said something nicer rather than a jokey comment.
I also felt like it was said in a “can’t wait to watch you trying to handle having twins” kinda way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.