Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnant with twins. I feel really chuffed for her, she’s irritated me a whole lot less recently and her own family (aka Lil) could learn from the effort she’s put in with Evie during this lockdown. Fair play to her, it must have been bloody horrible having a miscarriage while Lil slept and moaned her way through her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It will be interesting to see how much she complains with 2 newborns in comparisons to lil with her newborn....and sleeping and having baths during the days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwh I'm so happy for her! I'm in tears because I've just had my own miscarriage and can only imagine how happy and excited she's feeling, bless her ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm happy for her but que the complaining! She was saying that she needs evie to go back to nursery the other day because she's basically stressing them out. Which is fair enough kids can be stressful but just dont complain on social media about how much you NEED her to go back. Also I feel Evie is going to struggle!

Reactions: 4
I'm happy for her but que the complaining! She was saying that she needs evie to go back to nursery the other day because she's basically stressing them out. Which is fair enough kids can be stressful but just dont complain on social media about how much you NEED her to go back. Also I feel Evie is going to struggle!
I see zero wrong with that. I know I will savour that first full day back at school for my kids, after all this lockdown 🥴

Reactions: 13
Twins! Wow!
It will be interesting to see Evie react to that, she always seems a bit of a pampered princess!

Reactions: 7
Aww really happy for her ❤ She’s a lot less irritating than lil and does actually seem to parent Evie. So lovely for them all after the miscarriage

Reactions: 6
Awwh I'm so happy for her! I'm in tears because I've just had my own miscarriage and can only imagine how happy and excited she's feeling, bless her ❤
So sorry to hear this, sending you love and hope for the future xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.