Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing on Emma’s story after she posted about her very sad news her business has taken a bit of a back burner.

I feel so terrible for her all these pregnancy announcements. I know how she feels. Wouldn’t wish it upon anyone

Reactions: 5
She’s about 3 and a half. Some times kids legs get tired.... my buggy was advertised when I bought it for up to age 4

Reactions: 1
Used to love em but now feel she’s too big for her boots. The constant ads are too much and I feel like Evie is a bit of a brat. Although definitely better behaved than lils Isla!

Reactions: 4
Used to love em but now feel she’s too big for her boots. The constant ads are too much and I feel like Evie is a bit of a brat. Although definitely better behaved than lils Isla!
Same I really liked her but she now comes off as so smug and to be honest a total witch.

I think she has been a lot easier to watch, she seems to have put all of her energy into Evie. Evie comes across very sweet.

Reactions: 9
I think she has been a lot easier to watch, she seems to have put all of her energy into Evie. Evie comes across very sweet.
Evie is absolutely gorgeous, love watching her on stories! Yeah I agree, she looks like she’s making more effort than Lil although it wouldn’t take much 😂

Reactions: 6
I much prefer Em to Lil. Em does come across as a bit smug sometimes though. Its lovely to see her with Evie she’s proper cute. She does have the time though so it’s expected! Lil should take notes...

Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise how many times she says eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm

also copy keeping Kate’s glasses.. lost the little respect I had left for em as I cannot stand kate. Sheep.

10 eeerrrrrrrrrmmmms in 4 stories!

Reactions: 3
Omg finally found this thread!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Sometimes I like her and sometimes she annoys me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.