Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone advise what the comment was? Tried clicking on the above picture but nothing comes up?

Reactions: 3
Can anyone advise what the comment was? Tried clicking on the above picture but nothing comes up?
It was something like - is the puppy a replacement baby and shouldn't you be doing a Lil and Life ...and tagged Lil in the comment too 😵😵

• Wow
Reactions: 2
actually think that’s quite a cunty thing to say to anyone directly in the first place, even if she hadn’t seen the previous post. Ourtinydiaries looks like a smug #AD arse though so not surprising.
I’m not keen on Em at all anymore, her page has changed for the worst, but she nor anyone else deserves comments like that, especially after a bereavement.

Reactions: 9
actually think that’s quite a cunty thing to say to anyone directly in the first place, even if she hadn’t seen the previous post. Ourtinydiaries looks like a smug #AD arse though so not surprising.
I’m not keen on Em at all anymore, her page has changed for the worst, but she nor anyone else deserves comments like that, especially after a bereavement.
Couldn't agree more! I hope she had loads of grief for saying it off people too.

What a piece of tit comment 😡no one knows what's going on regarding people's fertility you should never make a comment like that. What a twit.

I feel for Emma reading that. I've had miscarriage, medication to get pregnant then onto IVF. 6 years for us to have a baby and if I read a comment like that I think at a dark time would put me back to square 1. I hope she feels awful for posting her comment.

An awful comment even if she hadn’t seen the post. If someone had a 2-3yo and no second baby on the way, I’d assume they either only wanted one or were struggling to conceive. Either way none of my business and certainly not something I’d comment on, in real life or online.

Reactions: 11
There seems to be a few pregnancy announcements at the moment, including her ‘good friend’ diaryofahullmum. Added to Lil’s growing bump it must be hard for Emma at the moment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.