Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring.

She used to be so chatty on strories, now very story is an Ad or gifted tit.

She has kindly been sent a pram, yeah because she is on the parent panel or whatever it is. Evie is almost 3, I couldn’t give a tit which pram she is taking on holiday.

She is so not relatable
Also plugging for a free trip to Disneyland Paris!

Reactions: 6
She's turned into a right scav, it's a shame because she used to be so funny and relatable!
I stopped following her after the Northern blogger awards . FFS about 10 people there and it was utter cringe...then santa Monica- heaven help us that was so awful and what an utter waste of time! She did DLP last year with cranky Evie... I will pay for her to stay at home as that's the best place for her imo...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, another weekend away and another gifted stay! Jesus it's never ending! Cash cow!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand how she gets offered so much free tit. She has no content, the only people that comment on her posts are her friends/other desperado influencers and she is just so boring. Why is that a good advert for your product?!

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand how she gets offered so much free tit. She has no content, the only people that comment on her posts are her friends/other desperado influencers and she is just so boring. Why is that a good advert for your product?!
Me neither, she hardly puts anything on these days other than bloody ads I just don't get it!!

Reactions: 1
Her account is now just tit. She’s got so boring! It’s just ADs and her going away all the time. I’m going to have to unfollow.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but what does she expect to do with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and email of the person who asked if she was pregnant? "jokes on you" like she's going to do something with them? Bit of an overreaction to someone asking if she's pregnant (albeit in a rather rude way to put it)
Reasonable question @JayS to ask a happily married mum of an almost 3 year old!!! Where's the harm in that? Sensitive much Emma? Crikey if I had a £ for every time I got asked " whens the next one due?" then I would be heading to santa Monika pier for a break ....oh wait she did that and it was woeful so maybe not! Emma just go on another pizzup you'll be grand!!! 😂😂😂

I don't get why these people put their whole lives online if they can't take anything other than ass licking?!
A child in soft play asked me the other day if I had a baby in my belly and I just said yes to avoid any further mortification 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This whole “that’s enough internet for today...” meltdown is laughable.

U OK HUN? *gurns at the screen*

She uses the internet, her blog, her Instagram to make money, to gain gifts, to get freebies that send her abroad. She blatantly hints for freebies and courts attention from big brands so she MUST expect some kind of feedback - positive and negative. She can’t have it both ways.

She could always go private, block loads of people and then she’d be able to control who sees what and minimise this type of drama. However, then she wouldn’t be able to take advantage.

Now regardless of whether I agree with someone asking a question such as the one that got asked, the point is, we all know she’d have had a “u ok hun” moment no matter what negative feedback she’d had. So get a grip, hun.

Reactions: 12
This whole “that’s enough internet for today...” meltdown is laughable.

U OK HUN? *gurns at the screen*

She uses the internet, her blog, her Instagram to make money, to gain gifts, to get freebies that send her abroad. She blatantly hints for freebies and courts attention from big brands so she MUST expect some kind of feedback - positive and negative. She can’t have it both ways.

She could always go private, block loads of people and then she’d be able to control who sees what and minimise this type of drama. However, then she wouldn’t be able to take advantage.

Now regardless of whether I agree with someone asking a question such as the one that got asked, the point is, we all know she’d have had a “u ok hun” moment no matter what negative feedback she’d had. So get a grip, hun.
She actually thinks it's ok to doxx the person who asked her the perfectly reasonable question as to whether she was in fact with child.....it's a criminal offence to name a person online like that! Mrs Meldrum recently did this and had the good sense to take it down tho not before she had her sheep harass a woman if a similar name! These influencers are so feckin precious!!! Emme threw the dummy out of the pram....interesting to see Evie still uses one.....

Absolutely ridiculous! Plus you can tell what the ladies email address is. I use to follow years back but she thinks she’s soooooo funny i had to unfollow. Sounds like she’s getting too big for her boots!

I don’t like her at all she couldn’t influence a paper bag! God knows how she gets all this free stuff must really grovel to the companies 😆 I wouldn’t lower myself

Reactions: 7
I stopped following her well over a year ago so I'm absolutely gutted I missed the pregnancy Q melt-down :ROFLMAO: The indignation of these "influencers" has me 😂😂😂 when they hear something they don't like... Her and Lil, the gruesome twosome :rolleyes: A fully grown married woman calling her baby "bae" was all I could take. Why is she surprised if pple speculate on her weight? She's made herself a public figure through what was a SW account originally 🤷‍♀️ That's why many started following. If she doesn't like it she best go private, shut up & decline all the gifts & perks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.