Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe they dragged a toddler all the way to California for a few days, that just seems crazy

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t really seem the adventurous / sight seeing type though. Going out for food and drink appears to be her main interest 😂
Not sure why the company gifting the trip picked her to promote Santa Monica?

Reactions: 5
Do you remember when she was advertising that vitamin drink.....and then we never ever saw of it again?!?

Reactions: 3
Do you remember when she was advertising that vitamin drink.....and then we never ever saw of it again?!?
All the favourite things she advertises we never see again except Johnston's baby bath - that's the big money for her and Lil @Facepalm- I cringe when that one is trotted out! 🤣🤣

She doesn’t really seem the adventurous / sight seeing type though. Going out for food and drink appears to be her main interest 😂
Not sure why the company gifting the trip picked her to promote Santa Monica?
Clearly didn't give it much thought did they? Glad I wasn't on the plane next to her Bae....

Reactions: 2
All the favourite things she advertises we never see again except Johnston's baby bath - that's the big money for her and Lil @Facepalm- I cringe when that one is trotted out! 🤣🤣

Clearly didn't give it much thought did they? Glad I wasn't on the plane next to her Bae....
I wonder how much they get for the Johnsons adverts??! I bet it's a lot

I couldn't believe they dragged a toddler all the way to California for a few days, that just seems crazy

She’s not really a baby anymore, and to be honest, if I was gifted a free holiday I’d grab it! No questions asked 😂😂

She’s not really a baby anymore, and to be honest, if I was gifted a free holiday I’d grab it! No questions asked 😂😂
Long journey for a child aged 2.5 years-10 hours on a plane for a 3 day break and dealing with time difference climate and to be quite honest just a typical toddler with behavioural issues I for one would have said No way!!! free or not just way too stressful!! all she wanted to do in DLP was sleep - poor kid so dragging her to California was cruel!

Reactions: 5
Long journey for a child aged 2.5 years-10 hours on a plane for a 3 day break and dealing with time difference climate and to be quite honest just a typical toddler with behavioural issues I for one would have said No way!!! free or not just way too stressful!! all she wanted to do in DLP was sleep - poor kid so dragging her to California was cruel!
Ridiculous, all that way for 3 bloody days. I know it may not have been possible but she'd have been better leaving her with family and going on their own.

Over £1000
Jesus!! Her and Lil must be bleeping raking it in for pretty much doing duck all and being boring!!!
Emma is another one who is always off work. Life of Riley springs to mind!!!

Ridiculous, all that way for 3 bloody days. I know it may not have been possible but she'd have been better leaving her with family and going on their own.

Jesus!! Her and Lil must be bleeping raking it in for pretty much doing duck all and being boring!!!
Emma is another one who is always off work. Life of Riley springs to mind!!!
She is always bloody sick - her and lil have always got colds - constantly sniffing sneezing and rubbing their noses! I want to scream at lil leave the bloody necklace alone and actually talk to Abbie!!!

Is she expecting? I couldn’t tell if it was just the way the mom jeans were pushed out in the photo of the three of them together when she’s bent down slightly?

That photo she’s posted of the three girls - I’ve never seen three little mouths so badly affected by dummy overuse, so sad.

Reactions: 4
And the cardigan she wore to spice girls 🙈🙈🙈 clearly not spending that ad money on clothes.
she lives a nice granny cardi! covers a multitude!!

That photo she’s posted of the three girls - I’ve never seen three little mouths so badly affected by dummy overuse, so sad.
little Isla is the worst- dummy in mouth 24/7 and its really damaged her teeth and speech and does she really need it in her mouth all day? I get it that its good when theyre tiny but after that its a No No. Bae- Evie is very behind with her speech and language too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.